Sikh Activist of JK LF

nanosecond

Anybody know of any countries winning independance via the pen and protest?

Even one?

some countries that are tring to create seperate states havent faired well either. Who want's to live in a country that is always in war, or a country that has been devestated by war. not me, and probably not many others would find it apealing.

Yes no country has been fully liberated by the pen, but what is stopping sikh from trying it?

We need to show the indian government that it would work in their benifit if Khalistan is made. It a comman issue: no one wants to give up anything unless there'ers a benifit or reward. Its in human nature. Trying to seperate by force only makes the government less willing to create khalistan.

a basic yet applicable example:

If you where living on someone elses property with several other people living on it as well, and you wanted your own seperate piece of land on the same property, and the owner said "no", what would you do? You certanly wouldn't wave a gun in the owners face and kill the other people living on the same land to get what you wanted. If you did, the owner will be less willing to give up their land; in fact, the owner and the people would go to unheard of costs to make sure the land wouldn't fall in your hands. Why? because they (the owner and the other people) would see the land sepera

tion as a way to eventualy take over more of their land, thus the owner and the other people would feel threatened by the new lot.

If the intimidation and killing went on on the property, the other people who live on the same land would feel threatened and unsafe and would therefore leave the property. The result, the owner and the rest of the remaining people will be effected, this will make them want to fight to make sure the new lot is not created. The people who want a sepearte land will have to now also fight the other land dwellers. All of this does not add up to a pretty picture.

In the end, if the new lot was created, it would have been made by sheding blood and suffering.

The other solution? Work it by means of negotiating and showing the owner and other people living on the property that making a new seperat lot on the same property would benifit everyone. This would be done by showing data, examples, long/short term advantages, and rewards for creating a seperate lot.

The owner and the people may or may not still agree, but at least they would see that they would get something out of it. If there is not seperation still, the people who want the seperate land should continue to show the owner that it works in their favor.

The result is a possible seperation without the use of fighting and suffering.

this example may be simplistic, but put to a much grander scale, and you will see how it applies.

in reality, the situation is much more complex, and more care needs to be taken if sikh don't want a massacre of some sort.

-I must make a post on this in more depth later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

i didn't want to post - i'm trying to cut down my posts - but this had to be said

firstly, those kashmiri sikhs were killed by the Indian Government, not by kashmir citizens

secondly, a kashmiri person is a kashmiri person - they have a right to fight for their country's independence from the terrorist fascist regime of the Brahmin Indian government (and at the same time remaining independent from the Fanatic Jihadist Fake-Muslims in Pakistan)

lastly, if you can support a khalistan liberation activist, why not a kashmiri liberation activist? essentially, all sikhs should be activists for the liberation of oppressed nations worldwide including kashmir, tamil nadu, nagaland, tibet, palestine, and khalistan.

just my two and a half cents.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

I suppose you was there and took positive ids of the people involved in the brutal murder of the Sikhs that day that makes you so sure they were GOI agents. It is people like this who claimed that the GOI had destroyed the Sikh reference library but now claim it was stolen and with the CBI.

As for Kashmiri people being Kashmiri people, I suggest you go and preach that to the Kashmiris and the cut throat mercenaries/terrorists they host under the guise of freedom fighters

. Listen to what the JKLF have been saying for years about the terrorists operating as Kashmiri militants.

here some of the people seem to be supporting kashmiri muslims on their freedom struggle against india...

ok .. Singhavelli ..I'm again from Jammu & kashmir, answer my question..why didnt Sheikh Abdulla allow immigrant Sikhs to settle in the valley during the partition...y were sikhs were pushed on the lands of jammu which was relatively hot compared to valley when Singhs that time were not used to of hot conditions... It was a calculated conspiracy of muslims against Sikhs... if indian govt and its agents are killing our people and separating our future generation from history than these kashmiris muslims are no less...

U just know the incident of Singhpura Massacre and wot about the daily killings of Sikh truck drivers on the national highways of J&K who handle the majority of the transport of goods from outside to valley... these poor truck drivers are deliberately killed either by Indian army or kashmiri militants on the name of cross firing… wot treatment they get on the hands of these Kashmir’s separatists? we are called "Kafirs"....my dad was a truck driver and he has worked all his life in driving from and to valley...I fully understand the policies of these cunning Kashmir’s...its just another plot by pro-independence lobby to gain political mileage ...thats it ..if they want our support, we want our share of Kashmir… :wub:

Kashmir existence is there only because of Sikhs our ancestors kept fighting with the kabalis and pakistani muslims during 47, which gave the Indian govt time to push its army to J & K…Lakhs of Sikhs

died during that kalukara and Sikhs were given the rotten camps of jammu…today these muslims are trying to take away Kashmir on the name of islam …I have many personal incidents of relatives and friends who got killed by the hands of militants kashmiris, they clearly have no love for Sikhs …wake up brother

Infact Kashmir is the part of Sikh Kingdom

These kashmiris are no less than GOI... sensibly speaking Sikhs should not support them crooks...Sikhs have a separate agenda from kashmiris...

GuruFateh

....the bottom line is kashmir deserves its independance........and india has refused to allow kashmir to be heard peacefully......thus leading to increased militancy......sound familiar?

fateh!

Not very easy thing to get when Pakistan has on hand been asking for referendums then flouting the underlying principles of these referendum by giving away large areas of Kashmir to China and setling non Kashmiris in Pak Occupied Kashmir.

Indian diplomats have openly said implement the UN resolutions etc fully and the Kashmiris can have a referendum. Pak will no budge and it gives the GOI a good excuse to not hold a referendum.

bottom line is........sum "muslims" may have attacked Sikhs......but that doesnt mean all hate Sikhs.........after all Bhagat Kabir Ji wuz a muslim......2nd of all the militants fighting now are prodeminantly influenced by the foreigners who i agree have no love for sikhs..........kashmiris deserve their freedom....and thas all im saying.....also sikhs in kashmir continue to isolate themselves from the muslims.....they buy into the bollywood movies of sikh generals takin out the entire pakistani army! HAHAH wutta joke!.................and i question whether its the kashmiri muslims who dislike us........or it is us who dislike the kashmiri muslims

ohmy.gif u r biased person ...dont count ur experience of your 2-3 close kashmiri friends and narrate whole essays in their favour... think from the point of view of kaoum ...

ok wot about the DODA and BHADRWAH ...Wot about POUNCH?? So you saying that its all foreigners for the daily killings of Sikhs and their sufferings...these native separatists treat us no better....wot about the when Gujjar's from the border area planted bomb and killed many of our school children in a bus in Gurdwara Digaina- ashram road ........man, I dont remember the dates but there are hundreds of such incidents which occur daily there

r>These kashmiris may not be attacking sikhs on a mass level these days but isloated incidents still are happening there and tell you one thing wait for the time of independence and see how they butcher out the remaining of us or force the weak to convert to islam...

I dont hate islam but at the same time I'm not a fool who doesnt want to learn from past experiences of parents and grand-parents... :wub:

If sikhs are going to all this trouble to get ahold of some land in Kashmir that might not even be used by anyone except by the military - what's the point?

although some sikh live in Kashmir and live their, i don't see why they could just move out instead of going through all the pain and suffering of trying to "stick it out" seems like a big waste of resources to keep some land that no one will want to live in after it has been war torned.

I believe that these sikh groups that are trying to fight for land in kashmir will be dissapointed.

all this is hindian gov's agenda.....the attack in chittisinghpura on sikhs....the goi made it look like millitants attacked sikhs and killed 35 sikhs on eve on bill clinton's visit to india.,...with this they acheived following things

1) Got to show how brutal the muslims of kashmir are

2) Killed 35 sikhs( the goi particularly the previous bjp was anti-sikh)

3) tried to create rift b/w sikhs and muslims so that both can be finished off easily and india can bcome a hindu nation

4) tried to get US aid and support

The proof that hindian gov killed sikhs in chhitisingpura was investigated by New York Times