Sikh Activist of JK LF

nanosecond

Nice to see a sikh man as an activist of JK LF donating blood for Tsunami victims

r4195496992.jpg

A Kashmiri Sikh activist of the Jammu Kashmir (news - web sites) Liberation Front (JK LF) donates blood for the tsunami survivors in Asia during a blood donation camp in Srinagar, January 6, 2005. Scores of activists from JKLF thronged its headquarters to donate blood on Thursday. REUTERS/Fayaz Kabli

Sat Sri Akal:

Not to denounce any organization, but how is someone supposed to know from that picture that that person belgons to JKLF? Could be any Sikh who is donating blood and is being mislabeled for ulteroir motives.

Spidey sense tingling... :wub:

i agree, one must not forget the incident which happened in Kashmir a few years back when all the sikhs of one village in kashmiir wer rounded up by seperatists and murdered. no.gif

Not to denounce any organization, but how is someone supposed to know from that picture that that person belgons to JKLF?  Could be any Sikh who is donating blood and is being mislabeled for ulteroir motives.

not taking sides as usual

but your spidey sense is not as important as your eyes...

theres a big sign behind him with "jammu kashmir federation" written on it

Sat Sri Akal:

Not to denounce any organization, but how is someone supposed to know from that picture that that person belgons to JKLF?  Could be any Sikh who is donating blood and is being mislabeled for ulteroir motives.

i agree, one must not forget the incident which happened in Kashmir a few years back when all the sikhs of one village in kashmiir wer rounded up by seperatists and murdered. no.gif

That was February 20, 2000. 35 Sikhs were pulled out of a Gurdwara and shot dead. Remember the date till today!

I defiantely don't think we should read much into it- it is obviousl a publicity ploy- of all people why photo the sardar? I actually found it rather a cheap and tacky attempt at trying to raise awareness of an organisation by presenting something that surprises people.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

i didn't want to post - i'm trying to cut down my posts - but this had to be said

firstly, those kashmiri sikhs were killed by the Indian Government, not by kashmir citizens

secondly, a kashmiri person is a kashmiri person - they have a right to fight for their country's independence from the terrorist fascist regime of the Brahmin Indian government (and at the same time remaining independent from the Fanatic Jihadist Fake-Muslims in Pakistan)

lastly, if you can support a khalistan liberation activist, why not a kashmiri liberation activist? essentially, all sikhs should be activists for the liberation of oppressed nations worldwide including kashmir, tamil nadu, nagaland, tibet, palestine, and khalistan.

just my two and a half cents.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

When will people learn that winning independence from India should not be done by the gun, but by the pen and protest.

It is sad to see people fight for a country that might not be that good to live in. I don't like countries created by sheding needless blood. Although it is a sikhs right to protect their land, is it right to kill others to gain more land? What is the benifit? what will be the consequences. The JKLF may be doing more harm than good by trying to free their homeland by themsleves.

i myself wouldn't want to join any fanatic group willing to fulfill a motive at all costs, and others shoudn't as well.

No one wants a repeat of what happened in the 80's do they?