Entire haryana village hasn't used tobacco for 400 years!

shastarSingh

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 7:22 AM, shastarSingh said:

https://fb.watch/9Zhb7uYUWV/

Haryana villages are waiting for sikhi parchar but our parcharaks are ignoring haryana.

@shastarSingh jee, is it all of Haryana area and only jaats, or is it specific pinds/areas?

And do you think in Panjab there are even enough pracharaks or should Sikh concentrate on Panjab first ?

6 hours ago, Premi5 said:

@shastarSingh jee, is it all of Haryana area and only jaats, or is it specific pinds/areas?

And do you think in Panjab there are even enough pracharaks or should Sikh concentrate on Panjab first ?

The Guru's Sikh always has enough, the Guru's Sikh always has enough to share. I'm sure a balance is available. 

12 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Due to kisan andolan whole of haryana is getting interested in sikhi. And it's not just jaats, non jaat haryanvis are also interested in sikhi.

I think we hv enough parcharaks. Sangat shud force parcharaks to go in rural areas and do parchar.

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Due to kisan andolan whole of haryana is getting interested in sikhi. And it's not just jaats, non jaat haryanvis are also interested in sikhi.

I think we hv enough parcharaks. Sangat shud force parcharaks to go in rural areas and do parchar.

Another thing we can do is to choose some parcharaks from the haryanvis themselves who hv become good rehitvaan Sikhs. May be we can give them some 3-6 month training.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Where (which institution) do these Pracharaks come from ? 

Which are the best places to teach Pracharaks that you know of? 

Sangat cannot 'force' anyone to do anything in my opinion. The main way to motivate , is to pay the Pracharaks well. I've said it before, we should financially reward these Pracharaks well. But where does that money come from ?

50 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Where (which institution) do these Pracharaks come from ? 

Which are the best places to teach Pracharaks that you know of? 

Sangat cannot 'force' anyone to do anything in my opinion. The main way to motivate , is to pay the Pracharaks well. I've said it before, we should financially reward these Pracharaks well. But where does that money come from ?

Our lesser known parcharaks might be less paid but our known popular parcharaks hv lots of money. They earn lots of money from big city gurdwaras and from gurdwaras in western countries.

May be nri Sangat can question these parcharaks why don't they do parchar in smaller towns and villages in India.