Making fun of Guru Gobind Singh ji!!!

sanj singh

http://community.channel4.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...11&m=4990093721

There is a website dominated by our Muslim brothers and sisters, or full of atheists. Please take a look and see how bad it is getting,thy have recently started making fun of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji!!! I try to educate them but I find it difficult because of lack of time to debate with them all.

This isn't small silly website, but channel 4's Origination website. It is a website about black and Asian history so it is viewed by many.

Please take part as it will help to clear up the misconceptions of Sikhism in the wider public. Also it can help us to learn more about our own faith, and so our part in the seva to our Guru.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well i contacted the channel 4 people and told them that they better shut down the topic asap and plz whoever has an account on that website just keep repliying on those filthy minded ppl...sorry if im rong

fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sat Sri Akal:

I see...the person who is trying to poke "fun" at the Gurus is no PhD in Sikhism. The registration process is going to require approval. Until then, could someone who has a login and password already please tell these geniuses why Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib actually submitted himself to torture? Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib challenged Aurangzeb that if he could convert the Guru, then the entire of India would be his to convert. After seeing his three Sikhs tortured to death and the Guru himself was executed, Aurangzeb lost the challenge and was unable to convert the entire of India to Islam. The Kashmiri Pandits had requested that the Guru take them by the elbow and guide them out of this mess. Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib stated that only a great holy man's sacrifice could guide them out of this, to which Gobind Rai Sahib at 9 years old (not Guru at the time) advised his father to proceed to Delhi as there was no greater a holy man then him.

First of all, what is the point of starting such a religious topic on these kinds of un-moderated sites?

There are too many people out there (mostly muslims and hindus) who would love to talk trash about our faith, while they hide behind their computers.

Leave religious topics for our Sikh sites, or those sites that are somewhat moderated.

Those types of people aren’t going to care what facts you throw at them. In fact, whatever you say is only going to egg them on.

I think the thread about Dasmesh Pita is quiet for now so we might as well not bother posting more.

If one of those idiots comes back to say BS, then give him a spicy answer. I’ve learned that giving them lectures on history has no effect because they really don’t care.

I repeat, lets not start posting in that particular thread about Guru Gobind Singh ji because it will just make those pricks act up again. Besides, some Sikh members have already given some good replies.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hey sorry u guys i may be rong actually i noe i am rong :| but ye man its jus ma anger that came out and plus who can bear those idiots talkin <admin-profanity filter activated> liek that..huh..im sorry mahavir and the rest but i just couldnt help it..fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hey sorry u guys i may be rong actually i noe i am rong  :|  but ye man its jus ma anger that came out and plus who can bear those idiots talkin <admin-profanity filter activated> liek that..huh..im sorry mahavir and the rest but i just couldnt help it..fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

It’s big of you to admit it man…..but

Just control your anger next time.

Those pricks are going to say some pretty bad BS about Sikhs now. These types of un-moderated forums are the worst in my opinion. They act like microphones for hate filed idiots who will jump at the opportunity to insult another’s religion. Best to keep religious topics away from such forums ( I think it was a Sikh who started the topic).

Oh well. At least you gave them some verbal jutti’s blush.gif