It's time...

S1ngh

As being the cyber freak for more than 4 + years.. i think now it's time for young cyber sikhs (like you and me) to put all of our focus on printing sikhi materials and distributing it to all others.. B) Not just gurbani, we can include loads of other stuff.. it can be a good information package for the person who don't surf internet that much..

what ya think..?

hanjeee.. i do browse thru the internet often for printing deal.. Nothing comes under for like 500 bucks (For simple one triple-folded page of 700+ brouchers..) so im keeping my eye on em.. :D and hanjeee.. it will be sewa from my side.. (if i can find part time job :D it's better to spend on ur own instead of asking sangat ..but anyway.. i don't think that would be any problem.. just have to find one good deal.. B) and the printing stuff about sikhi should be very dynamic and straight to point.. Hope waheguroo jee do kirpa pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well this is very good idea Mr. NRI lol, yaar good ideas and good things are going with u now a days. May waheguru bless u more chardee kalaa jee.

I do agree esp. in case of India where number of sikh ppl using Internet for Sikhi releated matters is very less, so to reach to the majority part inspirational material should reach in minmum cost to both end.

I saw Methab Singh's Toon Post by our Khalsa _007 Veerjee, I think and we discussed that printing of inspirational Comics for sikhs kids especially one like Mehtad Singh Toon or stories of Sikh Shaheed from Sikh History will be helpful. Although in Delhi we can buy some good quality Comics like life Stories of Guru Sahiban but they are very costly and generally out of middle class sikh pocket. To launch this project we need fund along with inspirational stories and other material which online sangat can collect from each other.

bhul chuk maaf

Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!