The Sikh Times

sikhlionz

http://www.thesikh-times.co.uk/

The Sikh times is a great medium for us Sikh's. It writes the news important for us and publicises the issues which we hold dear.

It is our duty to support such services and we should what we can.

Everyone please try tyo buy the newspaper on a regular basis. If you local newsagent doesn't stock it then ask them to order it for you, if the service is available arrange the newsagents to have it deliverd to you and encourage your family and friends to do the same.

Please support such causes as this will bring people back into Sikhi.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the sikh times is NOT a good magazine for us. There's been a couple of threads about the stuff that they do, and if memory serves me correctly, I believe that a certain author might have been disrespecting Sikh Sangat by calling us militants or extremists or something. Now If you want a real magazine, I'd take a look at The Sikh Digest. I've read an issue, and I can honestly say it's one of the best magazines I've ever read.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Hate to burst your bubble, but the sikh times is NOT a good magazine for us. There's been a couple of threads about the stuff that they do, and if memory serves me correctly, I believe that a certain author might have been disrespecting Sikh Sangat by calling us militants or extremists or something. Now If you want a real magazine, I'd take a look at The Sikh Digest. I've read an issue, and I can honestly say it's one of the best magazines I've ever read.

this one snajsingh has posted is different from the other one which has atricles by ka supporters, its a good magazine