Racism against young Sikh family from Panjab, in West Midlands

8 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Hit the nail on the head again. 

This is how apne are decorating their houses nowadays, ugly AF in my opinion, Southall has many such properties and they're becoming more common in Slough as well. Another problem is that the roads get full of parked cars because there are so many adults living in one house, sometimes 6!

image.png.592a8839b4842dedb2d1825dc8e22e33.png

Richings Park is majority apne now, I think it's mostly rich people from Southall. A lot have destroyed character properties into monstrosities like above. But overall it's still a very nice area. 

exterior-wall-rendering-north-london.webp

That grey paint,grey window, composite door style is very popular.

Very surprised with the lawn for the 2nd picture though.

Went to Germany a few years ago, and there are houses with that type of style but it works over there. Here not so much

5 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

This is how apne are decorating their houses nowadays, ugly AF in my opinion, Southall has many such properties and they're becoming more common in Slough as well. Another problem is that the roads get full of parked cars because there are so many adults living in one house, sometimes 6!

Richings Park is majority apne now, I think it's mostly rich people from Southall. A lot have destroyed character properties into monstrosities like above. But overall it's still a very nice area. 

People are doing their places up the same around my ends too. I don't think it looks too bad, plus there are other reasons to do it. The rendering on the front helps with damp which is a massive problem with these older houses. 

On 7/28/2023 at 5:24 AM, ChardikalaUK said:

As you said, as soon as a few Indians move into an area then more flock there leading to white flight and then the Indians wanting to move again. 

The gore should have thought of that either when they let us in to the UK or when they invaded our Raj. What does it mean to let people into a country but you can't stand it when they actually move next to you? Then don't let us in, in the first place. Or, even better, don't add us to your empire.

On 7/28/2023 at 6:06 AM, ChardikalaUK said:

This is how apne are decorating their houses nowadays, ugly AF in my opinion,

Agreed. This is neither the American/Canadian mega-mansion with a half-acre lawn. Nor is a traditional English-style house.

It's the worst of all worlds!

No character whatsoever.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:06 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Well, give us some examples of renovations that you find tasteful then. 

• 3 weeks later...