Ardaas at Home Vs Gurughar

Samsinghk

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Please someone shed light on the following situation:

I understand that waheguru ji is everywhere.

This is what I feel: when I go to gurughar to do ardas, most of the times my ardas is accepted and when I do from home, sometimes ardas is not accepted. 

This makes me believe that  i need to go to gurughar to do ardas in order to fullfill the ardas wishes.

Now, here the problen is,  I do regular path and ardas at home and when something is important, i do ardas at home and go to gurudwara sahib to do the ardas and if i don't do that i feel something bad will happen and my wish will not be fullfilled.

Sometimes the list gets so big, i had to write it on a piece of paper and look at the paper while doing ardas at gurughar.

Sometimes I get frustrated because sometimes there is hukumnama, sometimes ardas happening, sometimes sukhasan, sometimes there is a big crowd (lineup) that I can't peacefully stand and do ardas and wait until everything is over.

Also, i think if I do full ardass (means like the way the pathi sahib do), that's the only way fullfill my wishes. I think if I don't do full ardas and simply request for my wishes to be fullfilled (point to point talk without full ardas), waheguru will not listen and won't grant me those wishes.

This all is driving me crazy with frustration and mental peace. 

is it real that only ardas has to be done at gurughar to be fullfilled or it can be done anywhere anytime?

Kindly advise what should I do and please guide me to the right path.

You need to slow down and be calm. 

My advise is, to make Degh Prashad at home then do Ardaas (with Bhog and take out 5 prashad in sarbh loh bowls). Following the Taksaal Rehat when making Degh is highly recommendable. During Ardaas ask for your desires. 

First time things will go wrong / prashad is not fully cooked, burnt due to bhanda having a previous unwashed stain... but over time making Degh will improve. If you can't make it everyday then once a week. The recommendation is making degh once a month. 

If you REALLY gun for it can even take your prepared prashad to Gurudwara then do the mandatory 40 stanzas of Anand Sahib in front of Guru Granth Sahib Jee follwed by Ardaas. The panj Prashad can be distributed to any five Singhs sat in Sangat (after taking it out in bowl but put it back in your main bhatta). Bringing your prepared degh is ideal at Amritvela as their will be less Sangat. 

Home or Sangat, 5 Singhs will visit and eat the Prashad if everything is done correctly, in Maryaad and with Sharda.