Pothi stand in front of vaja

japmans

wjkk wjkf

I was at the December Toronto akj samagam and i noticed that there was a stand or something like that in front of the vaja during the kirtans...i think it was awesome in that it shows a lot of respect for amrit kirtan pothi...

i didn't get a good look at it and was wondering if anyone would know exactly what it was and where one can be purchased from...

thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good to see people making an effort to respect gurbani. too many times have we seen keertani's handelling the amrit keertan as if it were some sort of song book! its gurbani so whats the difference between an amrit keertan and a gurbani gutka sahib?

You often have people who seconds before have been scratching their heads noses or feet etc searching through amrit keertans for shabads! we wouldnt do any of that with a gutka sahib in our hands so why with a amrit keertan?

the more satkar we give to gurbani the better, benti to all brothers and sisters using amrit keertan's whilst doing keertan, please give full respect to the gurbani u are handelling.