NEW GURDWARA GRAVESEND!

bhujangee

FATEH JI

Sadh Sangat ji it is a humble request from the gurdwara sevadars of gravesend Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara (uk) please if any sangat is willing to donate to the new gurdwara sahib being built please would you get in contact with sevadars! please reply to make Guru jis house quickly there is alot of money needed so please reply! foe more info i will put you striaght through! many of you may have seen pictures of the beutifull gurdwara that is being made all facilities will be in there!

please reply then i will give you all details of whats on it ! if u can do it personally by giving msn address it will be dreat thankyou

fateh ji

:T:

fateh ji

yes there is a great one being built it is costing millions it is in bulding stage should take two years but not to scale and there is one gurdwara in the town but it does not have enough facilites and space as the sikh of the town need it is costing in the region of millions!

If there is already one in town and one being built why is a third one needed ?

Spend the money on something that will benefit the Sikh Quam like paying for Sikh Orphans to be educated at UK universities.

I would say yeah donate , but first ask what is this Gurdwara doing for the youth, as far as I'm concerned for the last 10 -15 odd years it's zilch. There are no youth involved with the committee's at all. What we need is this Gurdwara to be like the one in seven kings and follow their example, but that will not happen due to the old committee boyz are a bunch of guys like the ones in Southall, they just don't see any sense apart from building a Gurdwara. All they are worried about is money and marble for the Gurdwara.Why does it have to have marble there's loads of sangat in Gravesend who oppose it becasue it's costly.The money being spent on the marble could've been spent on the internal works and getting the Gurdwar functioning, but no no they don't see sense. Yes they do need money, and don't get me wrong, I have donated also ,but ask yourselves what's in it for the youth?

bhujangee, I'm assuming you're from Gravesend if so get in touch via peersonal email if need be.

Yeah what exactly are you planning it would be nice to know and for the sangat on this board to know. If you want to keep privacy then email me personally. I'm from Gravesend, and there are a few of us from Gravesend who have loads of ideas for you. I 'll await your email so we can meet up and discuss your plans.