namdharis say dasam pita faked death.

machete

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Harmanjit Singh Ji,

Have shame for using such language on the site. Then tell you the adminstrator to remove the topic of Namdharism, then I will be glad to leave.

Until this topic is not removed, then you will be facing a lot of comments from not me but other Sikhs.

Sat Sri Akal.

hey hey hey wait enough is enough ok.

what u think abt u haan. vada aaea

suno ji mari gall ( listen to me) after our tenth guru ji it is guru granth sabib ji ( bani guru guru hay bani ) get it.

and what u guys are doing haan.

look at the attach pic this is what u guys are doing.

and i request admin veer ji to plz close this topic.

garbage.bmp

done a lot for punjab my foot. where were your babas during punjabi suba movement? during indo-pak wars, during dharam yudh morcha, during delhi pogroms, during emergency? during sikh massacre in punjab?

please. babbar akalis sacrificed for the country also. as did udham singh and bhagat singh as did bhai randhir singh. the sikh legacy of sacrifice lives to this day while you guys are hung up on a Ram singh.

your faith is convenient for the hindustani agenda of destroying sikh identity and that is the only reason your around. it's a marriage of convenience with Gov't of India.

There is no human guru after guru gobind singh.

look, guru sahib built the foundation, next 8 gurus kept building the takhat of sikhi upwards, then guru gobind singh ji planted the kesri nishaan sahib on top of the takhat of sikhi. after a house is built and complete with a flag at the very top, what fool would think of adding anything else to the top.

the takhat of sikhi is complete. all you naamdhaaris and narakhdhaaris, radha swamis, etc are not in this takhat but camping nearby in your tents laying claim to the sikh takhat.

are naamdhares a jathabhandi?

yes they are.... but u know 4 what? jathaybandi who is doing their best to destroy sikh identity.

they are appointed by indian gov. like manmohan singh who is saying good things about indira ghandi

but these ppl dont know we always multiply

o kaka u r really a dead man. like ur name

panga na lao changay raho gay.

nahi taan ...................................