THE HAIR PULLING THING

DALY

Awsw mhlw 5 Gru 15 pVqwl

siqgur pRswid ]

pkir kys jim auTwirE qd hI Gir jwvY ]1]

Veer ji , Doesn't that Tuk refere to that Only When Jamdoots wake us by Pull us by the hair , We realise our mistakes (Ghar Awe ). I might be wrong but could you please translate it, if u can.

I think some memeber are getting confused, The topic is about Guru ji saving his sikhs from hell by pulling him/her from her hair.

Pulling Body hair is another issue but we can discuss it here if we discuss wether pulling body hair is going to get one way ticket to hell if that exists.

RAAG TILANG, FIRST MEHL, FIRST HOUSE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. TRUTH IS THE NAME. CREATIVE BEING PERSONIFIED. NO FEAR.NO HATRED. IMAGE OF THE UNDYING. BEYOND BIRTH. SELF-EXISTENT. BY GURU'S GRACE:

I offer this one prayer to You; please listen to it, O Creator Lord. You are true, great, merciful and spotless, O Cherisher Lord. || 1 || The world is a transitory place of mortality - know this for certain in your mind. Azraa-eel, the Messenger of Death, has caught me by the hair on my head, and yet, I do not know it at all in my mind. || 1 || Pause || Spouse, children, parents and siblings - none of them will be there to hold your hand. And when at last I fall, and the time of my last prayer has come, there shall be no one to rescue me. || 2 || Night and day, I wandered around in greed, contemplating evil schemes. I never did good deeds; this is my condition.||3||I am unfortunate,miserly, negligent, shameless and without the Fear of God.Says Nanak,I am Your humble servant, the dust of the feet of Your slaves.|| 4 || 1 ||

maybe this is what you're trying to say ji.... casue i was kinda confused at first...

so it says.. Azraa-eel the messenger of deth has casught me by my hair... is this what you were talking about??.. :D