Why The Change?

Khalsa Fauji

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The SikhSangat ADMINs need to clarify why they would do such a thing leaving two websites at a disadvantage without any permission from the sangat.

It's really unclear why this quick decision was made and it seems clearly political and emotional rather than a gurmat decision.

This forum belongs to the sangat but i think the ADMINs started to think it belongs to them individually.

Especially from the posts above and the other threads about this whole thing.

I hope waheguroo network can be up soon because I miss keertan.net!!

for now i need a rest from the forums :umm:

Damn. Damn damn damn.

This really p*sses me off though. They took it down coz of the forum... boo hoo. Not being funny - i think Waheguroo! do some wkd seva. Wkd. I remember back in da day when i used to talk to them and funding used to be such a major problem. They went here there n everywhere for donations and support and got it. Wicked. Tremendous.

However,... taking it down coz of the forum? C'mon, there was khalsa.tv n keertan.net and all the other websites to think about. Its unfair this has been done. Get ure act together sevadars. Your Singhs n Singhnia. Maybe Maharaaj closed the door to the forum to open a door to somewhere else. Time goes on. Seva goes on jio. Your lions. People gonna think ure jus cry babies man. If the forum has been removed from the network, no problem. If you guys want to, u can start your own forum. Maybe it will be better than this one too.

But dont let the rest of the seva being done by W!N go missing. Coz i guarantee ya, if there were awards for seva, u guys wud W!N. It wasnt meant to be. I dont know wot the politics are n it doesnt matter whos to blame. Just remember who ure doing it for... the sangat, not urselves.

My thoughts as well. Bhul chuk muaf.

This really p*sses me off though. They took it down coz of the forum... boo hoo. Not being funny - i think Waheguroo! do some wkd seva. Wkd. I remember back in da day when i used to talk to them and funding used to be such a major problem. They went here there n everywhere for donations and support and got it. Wicked. Tremendous.

However,... taking it down coz of the forum? C'mon, there was khalsa.tv n keertan.net and all the other websites to think about. Its unfair this has been done. Get ure act together sevadars. Your Singhs n Singhnia. Maybe Maharaaj closed the door to the forum to open a door to somewhere else. Time goes on. Seva goes on jio. Your lions. People gonna think ure jus cry babies man. If the forum has been removed from the network, no problem. If you guys want to, u can start your own forum. Maybe it will be better than this one too.

But dont let the rest of the seva being done by W!N go missing. Coz i guarantee ya, if there were awards for seva, u guys wud W!N. It wasnt meant to be. I dont know wot the politics are n it doesnt matter whos to blame. Just remember who ure doing it for... the sangat, not urselves.

Aman Veerji's post, and I agree with it.

www.waheguroo.com was totally separate from the forum, they were not linked together, SikhSangat.com was only a part of Waheguroo.com, by saying their servers went down because SikhSangat left it only an excuse. Man, waheguroo.com has got all the keertan and khalsa.tv, although this is a big loss for waheguroo.com it shouldn't be the only thing they rely on.