Stop Printing Gurbani On Posters

nimana

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Guru Pyareyo,

The topic which I am going to discuss with you might feel you strange but I want to get the sugeestions of yours that is that what I feel is same as you or I am thinking wrong ?

I feel very sorri when I see the Gurbani printed on posters and letters goes into dustbin or used somewhere else.

I am not talking about just Gurbani even the photos of the GURU SAHIBS and Sikh religious symbols like khanda and others are printed on the posters, newspapers, wedding cards and magazines.

Who are responsible for this action?

We people who read these papers and then forget to take care of that by keeping it at the safe place so that the Gurbani and Guru Sahibs photos shud not come under the feets of people or can be seen in bins.

Or The publisher who print the posters and wedding cards are making money just by putting the Gurbani and sikh photos according to the occasions.

For example : You can look at the Punjabi ajit newspaper that they publish photos of “Harminder Sahib” ,Guru Sahib on their pages of newspaper but people read the newspaper and then the same newspaper can be seen in bins or somepeople use it to clean glases or they put the papers on the floor when they use to hav their meal.

I want to request all people that let make it a serious issue and get into the notice of the publishers and if it is possible let SGPC (Sromani Gurudwara Prabhandhak Committee) shud pass a law to stop printing Gurbani or Guru Sahibs photos or Sikh symbols in newspapers, wedding cards, posters etc..

At last I want to request you all that may be I am wrong , plz let me know what is your thinking about this article.

BHUL CHUK DI KHEEMA

GURFATEH

NIMANA

Wjkk Wjkf Jio, good topic..

Correct me if it was wrong to do so... but we had a naam jaap last week.

and on posters which were posted strictly online, we had a line of gurbani on them

but we had a seperate poster made to be distributed around (not online) which didnt have gurbani, but the gurbani translation in Enligh.

but regarding having khanda on posters, i dont no if that is ok or not, cos im not too sure if there is Khanda in Guru Granth sahib ji maharaj?

Correct me as im problaby wrong.

phul chuk maaf.

Randeep Singh pray.gif

Wjkk Wjkf Jio, good topic..

Correct me if it was wrong to do so... but we had a naam jaap last week.

and on posters which were posted strictly online, we had a line of gurbani on them

but we had a seperate poster made to be distributed around (not online) which didnt have gurbani, but the gurbani translation in Enligh.

but regarding having khanda on posters, i dont no if that is ok or not, cos im not too sure if there is Khanda in Guru Granth sahib ji maharaj?

Correct me as im problaby wrong.

phul chuk maaf.

Randeep Singh pray.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

THANXX GURUPYAREO, 4 REPLYING MY ARTICLE. I WAS FEELING NERVOUS THAT MAY BE I HAV DONE SOMETHING WRONG BY PUTTING THESE TYPE OF ARTICLE ON NET . BUT AS U REPLIED IT I AM FEELING RELAXED AS U THINK ALSO SAME .

THANXX

KEEP IT UP

GURFATEH

NIMANA

Yes, gurbani should not be on posters, but pictures of guru and khandas are a whole different issue.

I dont think we should pictures of gurus at all anyways, as they are jsut an artists interpretations, but if there are pictures of gurus, I dont think we should hold the pictures in any high regard. I dont see anything wrong with putting khandas on posters tho.