North Sikhi Week - Uk

Nama Singh

:@

pray.gif

Wicked question and answer... the panel was beautiful, they helped us so much understnad sikhi, the history, our gurus and most of al Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji our true guru... :wub:

And OHHH MMMHMMMHMH THe Samoseh !!! <_<

:TH:

And thanks to Harji for the 2 free mineral bottle waters :wub: and big up mostest.com Fateh to Taksali Singh :wub:

The Jaikareh woke us all up man!!

Wjkk Wjkfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

:doh:

P.s.

"Anyone gonna go to the keertan darbaar today??!!??!!??!!"

I thought there was gna be a kirtan darbar after the event

but the event it self was a success,

lesson of the day:

our true guru :

Bani Guru Guru hai Bani :doh:

Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji!

WJKKWJKP!

North Sikhi Week has sadly come to an end....FOR NOW!!! We'll be back with more fun, excitement, controversy and...SAMOSAY!!! tongue.gif

Just a big thanks from Leeds Sikh Soc to all that helped make the events a really inspirational and enjoyable experience. The feedback from our members was really good and I was on the phone till late last night talking about the events to most of our members. So thanks again.

As stated we did have quite a few technical difficulties and in the end didnt get to show the 20min Gatka Video or the previews to the R.O.O.T.S album but it didnt really matter because we all enjoyed a terrific event.

Finally, the biggest thanks goes to The One True Lord Sahib Sree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee Maahaaraaj!! Guroo Saahib did soo much Kirpaa yesterday and blessed us with such a beautiful Hukamnama which can be read here

May the True Guroo bless us all as his dear children and forgive our shortcomings.

No Mortal is Perfect, Perfect is He who is True in the Beginning, True Now and True Forever More!

Dhan Dhan Saahib Sree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee!

WJKKWJKP!

WJKKWJKP!

I was there at the talk, and really enjoyed it until the end when the panel attacked this one singh, i still dont know why?

Gurbar Akaal ji, No one was attacked so please lets not blow the situation out of proportion. The sevadars felt that it was necessary to address the issue of Niddar Singh and his Malechh Khalsa Chele.

The sikh society members and other youths are very easily influenced so it was our duty to make them aware of the issues that Niddar Singh and his Chele promote.

If you need to discuss the matter further contact me.

WJKKWJKP!

for those of you who didnt come u missed out...North Sikhi Wk 2 was a laugh and we should have more for u all soon...check out the pics on sikhifm.com and leedssikhs.tk....and the samosaa went down a treat...a few technical problems...buts it all good.

oh yeah Gurbar Akaal what Takslai Singh said 'dont blow the whole thing out of proportion'...the whole issue of Nidder Singh and his chele needs to be addressed...peeps need to be aware of what the Nang is about...Gurbar Akaal if you wanna discuss this contact me..

for those of you who didnt come u missed out...North Sikhi Wk 2 was a laugh and we should have more for u all soon...check out the pics on sikhifm.com and leedssikhs.tk....and the samosaa went down a treat...a few technical problems...buts it all good.

oh yeah Gurbar Akaal what Takslai Singh said 'dont blow the whole thing out of proportion'...the whole issue of Nidder Singh and his chele needs to be addressed...peeps need to be aware of what the Nang is about...Gurbar Akaal if you wanna discuss this contact me..

waheguru ji kekhalsa,waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, it is good to see North is going well. I just had chance to view some pics. All of you guys are really growing up, or maybe I am just sounding too old.

In future, a quick benti, I have also felt the strength of North is Leeds and Bradford Youth working together. Together you have so many blessings. Youth like Kamaljit Singh, Gurvinder Singh, Ravinder Singh, and two in particular Bhinderpal kaur and Bhupinder Singh. These two are very Gurmukh souls, which not everyone realises. They definately need to be encouraged to these events and speak in front of youth. Youth are instantly caught by their keertan and kamai.

Both have humilty and enjoy the background, but when I was up there I always pushed them forward subtley.

Now that Sikh week is finished, follow it up with regular programmes and get some of these youth down on evenings for talks.

waheguru ji kekhalsa,waheguru ji ke fateh