Tapoban?!

japmans

i agree. it used to be quite renowned for its in-depth posting but i hardly go on there anymore. They filter EVERYTHING. Anything that is anti-tapoban doesnt go on their. Anything that they personally disagree with is not posted. And they take sides before listening to both sides of the argument. They use it for personal gain in the sense that any bashing they want to do, they do through it through the forum.

Saying that, its the Tapoban forum. Its not neutral as its run by Tapoban sevadars. It s their forum at the end of the day...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It looks like Kulbir Singh is not the only one posting under double ID's - Jarnail Singh Arshi also posts under the name of Jasvir Kaur as well - he has also been caught out on the double ID's. But whenever I post through to Tapoban to sort out who is posting, they always block this post. :umm:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

WHOA THATS HEAVY!! :umm: @

My personal views on tapoban is that its simple "messed up". First of all they don't allow topics that ask direct question to all the tapobanis, and the ADMIN doesn't let any of those topics pass through.

I've had like 1/4 topics actually posted on that site. Its very biased in a way, although there are some good inspirational posters there, but overall I think its too much politics.

Before jumping up and down with your scandalous discovery, check other posts by "Singhnee" and you'll see that it's the ID used by Kulbir Singh's wife. When you post on the forum, the last person who posted's name stays in the "name" section and sometimes (all of us not being perfect) someone might forget to change the "name" section.

hanji veerji, i wanted to make sure of this as well

but the name sectin is the one that is CHANGED!

see, kulbir singh is the name he uses, and when he uses it, it's also underlined as a link....

in this one, tehre's no underlining done....which implies that the name was changed, and the email rmoved.....

japman veer,

I have no idea what you're saying. My brain has been admittedly a bit slow lately, but from what I can see, Kulbir Singh's posted, then his wife posted. His wife erased the name "Kulbir Singh" and the email address as well, since she's obviously not Kulbir Singh. Then Kulbir Singh came on the computer later and accidently forgot to replace his wife's ID with his own (check the thread to see what I mean).

He continues on with the debate with the sentence "that's precisely my point". Now if he were trying to be someone he's not, why would he continue on with the point he had made earlier in a post as Kulbir Singh?

On a side note, I personally want to say that I hate Jatha bashing. But a lot of the people that claim to hate it as well, sometimes seem to have so much pent up hatred and frustration it makes me wonder what's going on. Be happy, live your life, there are many more important things to worry about (like did I get up for amrit vela today?Am I doing as much paath as I can given the amount of time I have?). So everyone just take a deep breath and put things in perspective.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okokokok i see what you're saying... and i see how that could ENTIRELY be the case hahahah

wow do i feel like a genius or what :umm:

if it really was a mistake, then i apologize for sure.. and if it was an attempt to reinforce a point to make himself and his ponits look stronger, then it's disgusting... but again, if i'm in the wrong, then definitely apologizing for this

lol @ this topic.. it might be misunderstanding :umm:

But there are many ppls out there who use not one but many ids to prove their points and vote in polls. (believe me there are many dozens)

I used to love tapoban forum a lot at first but then later i noticed lots of one side views. Lately im seeing that it's kinda like their forum policy to have zero tolerance policy against pro-raagmala issue (doens't matter whether i believe in it or not lol). sounds like its a anti-raagmala club.. They have good PDF files to reads, just needed the sewadars to be less political and less agenda in the forum section...

This is the reason why gurughars (believing that tapoban is gurdwara sahib in TO) shouldn't have discussion forum online.. Gives really a bad name at the end of the day.

Online forum system is invented by a person (single dad) who thought that school and Society doesn't give his child enough freedom to argue !

the best part is...the tapoban admin put out this thread about a month and a half ago saying that they would not allow useless jatha bashing posts...and i was like...cooll....this is a great improvement...

but less than a month into it...they were allowing jatha bashing on....and you could clearly see the bias of the admins since they were editing posts of people supporting one side of the argument....

these guys love to point out problems in other jathas...but when you cite an example of people in THEIR jatha...they edit it out...and if you email them...they're like..."oh none of that stuff has been proven in court...and we don't want to get sued"...which is bullsh-t....cuz then why would they allow things that aren't proven against other jathas....warped logic if you ask me...

however...i still go to the site...cuz as much jatha bashing they have, and certain giyanis who's made it a mission to bash anyone and everyone....they actuallly do have some quite informative posts in all that mix...but it's like mining....you're gonna go through a lot of dirt before you find anyting valuable..