Tapoban?!

japmans

they've made fun of taksalis....they are the ones who started telling everyone that taksal wasn't created by guru ji....

Tapoban was not the one which started telling people that Taksal was not created by Guru Jee, I was the one who started telling people that, and I did that on Sikhsangat during it's early days. Just use to search engine to search for that topic and you will find it.

You talk about Jatha bashing on other forums, but all I have seen ever since this forum was split recently that all these Dodria people(you included) have taken over this forum and it's you guys who are the ones doing all the Jatha bashing. First it was against AKJ in the Naam Drirh thread, and now it's tapoban and Bhai Kulbir Singh on this thread, and not to mention the bashing of Waheguroo network done last month. Now that's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

87136[/snapback]

What right do u have to call him a "dodria" person??? FIRST of all, u say it like its a bad thing to go to sadhsangat (dodra), are u ? cuz if u are ur insane. Secondly, JSS considers himself a part of the khalsa PANTH before ANY jathabandi. Second of all u said these people have taken over this forum???? REALLY?? i don't see it, does anyone else??

Next u said we do all the jatha bashing????

Ur on crack... i have seen nowhere where any jatha bashing has been done on this forum. If u have any proof please quote it and post it. All i have seen is questioning and the search for clarification, which is NOT wrong according to tapoban as they alwayz say its better to make sure. So i see it as making sure.

Lastly how do u single out the bashing of waheguroo network on people who go to sadhsangat?? Who did it?? can u let me know (quotes please). I myself defended Waheguroo Network and i go to sadh sangat??? so i don't see where u are making these accusations from.

This is pure nonsense....childish.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they've made fun of taksalis....they are the ones who started telling everyone that taksal wasn't created by guru ji....

Tapoban was not the one which started telling people that Taksal was not created by Guru Jee, I was the one who started telling people that, and I did that on Sikhsangat during it's early days. Just use to search engine to search for that topic and you will find it.

You talk about Jatha bashing on other forums, but all I have seen ever since this forum was split recently that all these Dodria people(you included) have taken over this forum and it's you guys who are the ones doing all the Jatha bashing. First it was against AKJ in the Naam Drirh thread, and now it's tapoban and Bhai Kulbir Singh on this thread, and not to mention the bashing of Waheguroo network done last month. Now that's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

87136[/snapback]

APPARENTLY... you have no idea what ur talkin bout... if u actually READ JSS's post you would've realized that this is NOT about jatha bashing..

note; this isn't a jatha vs jatha thread....

noone is putting tapoban gurdwara down or the sangat....we are pointing out the bias on the public forum...

so if anyone has replies or wants to argue anything...lets stick to the topic that is tapoban website....and not start attacking various jathas....

just cuz one site (tapoban) does, we shouldn't go down to that level...

and callin him 'DODRIA PEOPLE'... dude wha's wrong wit you?... and that 'dodra' people are takin over the forum?.. how do u figure?.. firstly...i's not CALLED dodra sangat ... i's SADH SANGAT.. secondly... who are YOU to label sum1?... and WHO was bashing Waheguroo Network?... i think i mite have posted something .. but NONE of what i wrote was a lie.. but if u can find somethin as proof of BASHING.. please quote... and paste the link...

and NOBODY WAS BASHING the AKJ on the NAAM DRIRH thread... not ONCE did JSS or ne other singh say that NAAM DRIRH was wrong or that AKJ is wrong etc...

what JSS has posted is ALL FACTS... no ASSUMPTIONS ... no BASHING... no NINDYA... all FACTS...

so YOU need to get YOUR facts straight b4 YOU start coming back and posting ur false statements...

realize that we're ALL brothers and sisters here.. there should be NO jattha bashing... NO gursikh bashing... and NO bashing whatsoever...

Guest Akaal108
Sat Sri Akal:

"after all that's what sikhi has became anyway...full of talibans/wahabis and kataparnthis"

Aren't we in a generalizing mood today?

87147[/snapback]

No generalizing....That's what happens when you see sad state of affairs of so called "Panthic Jathebandiya's"

wow...

i thought i made it clear that i wasn't bashing tapoban...only highlighting the observations made of their site....that's it!!!!

i even mentioned how i've learned a lot from that website in my first on this thread....so take it easy singh47....

also..i never made fun of akj....i only posed questions...i don't think there's anything wrong in asking the origins of naam drirh....

as for waheguroo network....are you nutz??? where have i EVER said anything against the waheguroo network....i totally respect the seva they do...in fact their new section of the "daily word"... is probaby my favourite thing on the internet right now...i love it....learn someting new about gurbani every day...also on the waheguroo network....if i didn't like waheguroo network..why would i have prominent admins of WiN on my msn?...i talk to these guys almost daily.....we got pure respect for each other...

I think you'll find that i actually respect what other singhs do...the way they practice sikhism..i give them respect....i DON"T RESPECT people who look down on their BROTHERS and SISTERS!....and YES...i will speak up about nonsense like that!....

all the rehit in the world is gonna be useless if you can't learn to practice one simple piece of advice from bhai gurdas ji "gobind bhao bhagat da bhukha"... now please don't twist my words to make it sound as if i'm anti-rehit...obviously not...i love rehit....but as prof puran singh ji says...the rehit and feeling go HAND in HAND....

oh one more thing singh47...just in case you still have doubts about my relationship with the WiN admins.....

look out for kirtan from sadh sangat samagams up on keertan.net or ikirtan.com coming soon....both which are WiN sites...

take care...

in case you're doubting anything i've said about the tapoban.org website..i have all the email correspondance with the site admins where they've let their bias through....

i can always forward to anyone who feels the need to see it....

Author: Kulbir Singh

Date: 07-29-03 18:23

>>>>>>>>>>>

wonder if Bhai Vir Singh ji, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, Bhai Rama Singh ji, Bhai Jarnail Singh Ji (Bhinderanwale), Bhai Gurbachan Singh Ji (Bhinderanwale), Bhai Jaswant Singh Ji (Khoji), or any other uchee-avasthaa Sikh of the past has written extensively on this subject of ardas?

>>>>>>>>>>>

I object including Babu Jaswant Singh Khojee in the list above. He does not belong in this list. As far as I know, he started the Dodra thingy.

Daas,

Kulbir Singh

that is a post made by Kulbir singh...he's an ADMIN of that site....so you see no jatha bashing in there?....are you blind???!!

JSS/ssk seeing how when I blatantly and falsely generalized and accused the Dodras, you felt very angry. Maybe you might get an idea of how others i.e. Tapoban Jatha might feel when you stoop down to the same level of generalization and accusations. I'm sorry that I had to offend you by bringing in bias against the Dodras, but I had to give you a taste of your own medicine (so to speak) in order let you realize what others might feel when the same is done to them. Various versions of the same stories and distortions are out there. To just pick one side of the story and say this is what happened is nothing short of ignorance. From what I have seen in this thread, everyone(me included) is blinded by our bias and ignorance, all of which comes from Nindya/Chuglee and the fear of the unknown. Best thing is to grow up and act like responsible adults(assuming you are over 18) rather then little children.

They have hijacked akj name. They don't consider akj.org as real akj.. they laugh at them.. they cuss them..they fight with them (yes yes i m talking about last year samagam tapoban sevadar came out of nowhere and start cussing one of Akj gurmukh banda at the samagam and grab dhara of that gurmukh. It was awful...

Im neither a topaban or an akj singh (knowing how much i HATE labelling other singhs) but singh you need to get your facts straight before you accuse one side. I have heard both sides cuz i know the singh who was involved personally... i suggest you get your story straight before you accuse one side...

JSS/ssk seeing how when I blatantly and falsely generalized and accused the Dodras, you felt very angry. Maybe you might get an idea of how others i.e. Tapoban Jatha might feel when you stoop down to the same level of generalization and accusations. I'm sorry that I had to offend you by bringing in bias against the Dodras, but I had to give you a taste of your own medicine (so to speak) in order let you realize what others might feel when the same is done to them. Various versions of the same stories and distortions are out there. To just pick one side of the story and say this is what happened is nothing short of ignorance. From what I have seen in this thread, everyone(me included) is blinded by our bias and ignorance, all of which comes from Nindya/Chuglee and the fear of the unknown. Best thing is to grow up and act like responsible adults(assuming you are over 18) rather then little children.

Veerji i have yet to see any evidence of the accusations your making against JSS veerji. I know him personally and i did not see any such posts by him which you say are of jatha bashing. If you came across any please highlight them ....