Wicked Artistic Picture Of Khalsa Warrior

Guest Akaal108

Thank you for your detailed research APDF, also thanks to SScom for taking the time to escalate the matter to one of utmost concern.

What do you think the Khalsa warrior intends to do with the allu- is he going to fire it from his rocket launcher after he has used his last rocket? Or is he just hungry (he doesn't look malnourished!).

If you look closely, there is also one more word after allu- any luck deciphering that yet? Shame about that signature being cut off, eh? It would be good to get a public viewing of the original arranged so that we can learn more of the splendid artist who created this immaculate piece.

Interseting theory about the mis-spelling- I had automatically assumed that was deliberate, but if it did prove to be an error by such a gifted individual, then surely the value would have to reflect such an anomaly.

Finally, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but is that a giant allu behind the warrior, perhaps he is preparing to battle the giant allu? Thus ' to take the allu' may mean to take the allu on (in battle)

What do you all think?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your detailed research APDF, also thanks to SScom for taking the time to escalate the matter to one of utmost concern.

What do you think the Khalsa warrior intends to do with the allu- is he going to fire it from his rocket launcher after he has used his last rocket? Or is he just hungry (he doesn't look malnourished!).

If you look closely, there is also one more word after allu- any luck deciphering that yet? Shame about that signature being cut off, eh? It would be good to get a public viewing of the original arranged so that we can learn more of the splendid artist who created this immaculate piece.

Interseting theory about the mis-spelling- I had automatically assumed that was deliberate, but if it did prove to be an error by such a gifted individual, then surely the value would have to reflect such an anomaly.

Finally, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but is that a giant allu behind the warrior, perhaps he is preparing to battle the giant allu? Thus ' to take the allu' may mean to take the allu on (in battle)

What do you all think?

88412[/snapback]

WOW....i think we've done it bro....it also seems likely that the yellow bits coming off the khalsa warrior are the weapons which the allo will use in battle. Some people however have suggested to me that the allo is a metaphor for the 5 evils.....this interpretation cannot be ruled out, however I think ancient text does point to the battle of the allo, maybe this painting could be depicting this event. As for deciphering that last word....we have our best men working on it....but still nothing.

Hmmm interesting interpretation about the warrior having a rocket launcher, I thought that it was a nuclear bomb based on the symbol inscribed on it... grin.gif and the fact that a rocket launcher/nuclear bomb is shown in the painting may lead us to deciding the time period this magnificent piece of art was produced. Btw im thinking of getting in contact with the tate gallery here in Liverpool to enquire if they would be interested in displaying a print out of the art piece as I don’t think they are a big enough art gallery to have the original. What do you think?

I was thinking Victoria and Albert museum for a black and white photocopy of the original. Are you sure that a colour print is not too extravagant for the Tate (please remember the rich use of colour- I don't think Tate will like this, as people will only come to look at the print of this picture, meaning the rest of their exhibits will be devalued).

Fierce weapons on both sides here- I believe the yellow bits may be allu 'peel' after consulting many historical texts ( ie my mums cookery book). Good luck with decoding the last word. This artist is amazing- the picture obviously is far deeper than we imagined, and tells both a physical story of the battle of the allu, and also the metaphoric tale of the 5 evils/thieves/jackals as they are variously described. That is one BADD allu.

I think the rocket launcher/ nuclear rocket-propelled inter-continental ballsitic device was foretold in the text I consulted ( I think they aclled it a microwave or something like that in the cookery book). Therefore, it is not impossible that the piece was painted (drawn by felt-tip pens) before the invention of such weapons of mass-destruction.

Guest SScom

i got a response from the Akaal Takht and they have ruled that the writing which is in question can be interpreted both as Puraatan Singh or Pooran Singh whichever suits you. In future copies of this drawing, the writing will be included and its up to whoever is looking at it to interpret it as Puraatan Singh or Pooran Singh.

Does he take Sukha?

88360[/snapback]

why??

you going to excommunicate him from the panth if he does?? LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

88411[/snapback]

If he was to be excommunicated, would he have to hand his rocket launcher like device, machine gun-like assault rifle, and sword-like sword back? Like when a cop is in trouble, he has to hand his gun and badge in?

i got a response from the Akaal Takht and they have ruled that the writing which is in question can be interpreted both as Puraatan Singh or Pooran Singh whichever suits you. In future copies of this drawing, the writing will be included and its up to whoever is looking at it to interpret it as Puraatan Singh or Pooran Singh.

88417[/snapback]

Wonderful- that clarifies that perfectly. Please thank them for the timely response. However, what about the third interpretation of Poortan Singh (which was later found to be Poortan Singh without the T and yet not the same as Pooran Singh). I think Sikhsangat.com should immediately move to ban all discussuion regarding the various interpretations of the mystical text on this artwork.

Guest SScom

88417[/snapback]

Wonderful- that clarifies that perfectly. Please thank them for the timely response. However, what about the third interpretation of Poortan Singh (which was later found to be Poortan Singh without the T and yet not the same as Pooran Singh). I think Sikhsangat.com should immediately move to ban all discussuion regarding the various interpretations of the mystical text on this artwork.

88419[/snapback]

Look, everyone be quiet yeh. His name is Puratan Singh and hes still alive. This is proof as it was coloured in recently in a remote part of Northern Punjaab.

blush.gif   <_< is it just me or does nebody else feel sorry for the guy who made this?  blush.gif   :wub:

88420[/snapback]

ermm what do u mean, the guy who made this piece of art has given us a link between our lifes and the forgotten 'battle of the allo'....which as harpal and I have shown can be interpreting in many ways.....if i was you i would consult the ancient texts, only then you will appreciate the true value of this work of art :wub:

88417[/snapback]

88419[/snapback]

Look, everyone be quiet yeh. His name is Puratan Singh and hes still alive. This is proof as it was coloured in recently in a remote part of Northern Punjaab.

88421[/snapback]

and how are you qualified to make such an assessment? Have you spent half your life studying the texts, like harpal? grin.gif And i believe you have added a fourth interpretation of the name of this mythical warrior. Although controversial I will look into it and contact my advisers, I will get back to you later after a meeting on this issue which will take place via msn with scholars from around the world.