sarbloh bibek

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurUjIkw^wlswvwihgurUjIkI&qh]

Guru Ke Piyare,

I have been reading this post and just want to make one thing clear, that you can become pooran without sarbloh bibek. For example, Bhai Sahib Rama Singh did alot of naam abiyaas and wasn't a sarbloh bibeki. Don't get me wrong he still kept bibek, but you don't need to become a sarblohi for your jeevan to be pooran and have muktee.

Even I am thinking of keeping sarbloh bibek, because of the health benefits and I personally experienced it make you jaap more naam, which is excellent and so have other sikhs experienced it. Doesn't mean I someone great. I think that sarbloh bibek should be kept personal. The reason is when you do kept it you tend to become hankaree that you are keeping this rehat.

Even if you don't keep sarbloh bibek it perfectly fine. The only think is that keep a bibek budhi, that you don't eat from a person that is not sincere hearted person or don't jaap naam. If some one want to make something for you out of love then you should take because breaking someones heart is a great a sin! So I agree that people who make that langar should jaap naam or read some bani in their mind. As long as they are praising Akal purakh and not about their lives.

To end with is that, to live on an Atamak level is probally the hardiest way to live and the best! If I by mistake have upset someone I'm very sorry.

vwihgurUjIkw^wlswvwihgurUjIkI&qh]

BOLEEEEE SO NIHAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAT SRI AKAAAAAL!!

Great post Veer Jee. I agree 100% :)