Boy Figures In Sleaze Cd; Family Goes In Hiding

B4ND4

pun3.jpg

Boy figures in sleaze CD; family goes in hiding

Tarn Taran, March 25

Even as a sleaze CD, in which a baptised boy figured with a married woman of the town, has been in circulation, the entire family of the alleged accused has disappeared, following police raids.

The accused boy had acted the role of a Nihang in a religious Punjabi film, which recently hit the theatre screens. The CD, which has already rocked the town, has come as a great shock for the producer of the film, who belongs to Amritsar, since the picture of the alleged accused was displayed on the film posters. It has also been sent to Jathedar, Akal Takht, for taking appropriate action.

The members of the family, parents (both baptised), their three sons, have gone underground. One of the brothers of the boy is a journalist with a Hindi newspaper.

The family claimed that the police was unnecessarily harassing them though they had already disowned the boy. "Let the residents of Tarn Taran resort to social boycott of my brother for the shameful act he committed but the police should not harass us," the family said. Though the police had registered an FIR against unknown persons under Sections 292 of the Indian Penal Code and 67 of the Information Technology at the city police station, the police identified the "poster boy" later.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070326/punjab1.htm#8

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like its a video CD and it appears he has been videotaped while commiting a bujher kurehit.

Now I will ask you back the SAME question :) .....from the Bhagat Singh thread which u asked me rolleyes.gif

"Who are we to judge what he did and what he didn't"? grin.gif ....... :)

Now I will ask you back the SAME question :umm: .....from the Bhagat Singh thread which u asked me rolleyes.gif

"Who are we to judge what he did and what he didn't"? grin.gif ....... :)

When did i say i am judging him? :cool: I am not the editor of that newspaper and i dont think newspapers like " The Tribune" publish stuff without proofs. If you want to see this guys CD let me know, i'll ask my friends to arrange it for you so that you can decide if the guy did it or not.

and yeah don't take things to a personal level bro as i fail to understand the motive behind this post of yours. There are people in the same Bhagat Singh thread awaiting a sensible reply from your side :) .

I just read the news and posted it here. It seems like its a video CD and it appears he has been videotaped while commiting a bujher kurehit. I could be wrong :) but the Indian Penal Code does suggest he was involved in a dubious act.

This link might be of some help >> http://netsafety.nic.in/cyberlaws.htm#1

ooohhh Acha...I get whats its all about and hawwwwwww!

If you want to see this guys CD let me know, i'll ask my friends to arrange it for you so that you can decide if the guy did it or not.

beysharam :H: ......

LOL.gif