Bnp - Sikh Interview

This has been discussed before.

The guy is a complete joke. I think he lives in Northampton.

Notice how the thickos use him as a Sikh representative yet he does not know how to tie a dastaar properly and is clean shaven. LOL.gif

The BNP used to wheel him out every now and then to show people how they were not racist. This man is so thick that he fell for their ploy and thought he was one of them. He is like those Jews hitler used to have in his rank and file and the Arabs who are MPs in the Isreali parliament. No one really cares for their views or regard them as credible.

This has been discussed before.

damn, 2nd time ive done that rolleyes.gif

i aint a regular on these internet forum thingies.

anyways for those of u who aint seen it....... or commented

on your marks

get set.....

....... steadyyyyyyy............

GO!!!!!!!!!....................

related to bnp.

i saw an interview with a bnp person and he was willing to have 1 million polish over here but did not want any blacks or Asian, that went to colour and lost all hope for bnp as a person, that comment should his true colours (no pun)

raciest all the way………….

goes to show u white is okay no matter where from.

coloured not welcome no matter where from.

waaaaaaaa?? LOL u can tell he tied that dastaar quikly before the "interview" ...man duzn't the gori luk evil?? ohmy.gif he duznt even have STUBBLE!!!! lol

BNP r stooopid...without us- they will have NOTHING...like NHS- im being serious!! how many foreign-coloured Doctors,Nurses etc are there??? i read an article once... about the asian community in britain, we have the most succesful businesses therefore we contribute most to the country (in regards to tax)

(lol akhoza ur mad!!! hahaha)

I wonder how much this guys getting paid grin.gif

Probably nothing. He is a complete <banned word filter activated> and thinks the BNP actually like him. No doubt behind his back they call him pa$i $%^£$$%£$% etc etc. I think he feels he is a pucca gora.