Nihang Chandi Di Vaar

`KuMi´

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FATEH!!
How about a Nihang BETA version? I'll dress up as a nihang for ya and make a demo tape??
LOL.gifLOL.gif

Harpal u too funny wot u doing in this thread u ent 2 be in the jokes thead lolnot claling u a clown, just saying ur funny.

And chanDi Di vaar: peepz who dont get affected by any consequences.. it was ur good karam! now ur using it up by doing mistakes.. grin.gif .. dats my way of thinking i myt be rong. or maybe ull get punjished by daram rai. i dunno <_< lol

has any1 got a reliable txt of Chadi di // they can send me plzzz rolleyes.gif the sri dasam.org 1 got siharis in the rong place and some versions haf too many pauris 9 (or dus the taksaali version miss it out...wich is very unlikly). pray.gif

FATEH!!

90540[/snapback]

Am I to be condemned solely to the jokes section?? How will I then spread my rubbish across the rest of sikhsangat??

WJKKWJKP!!

baba harnaam singh rampur kera wale did it at nite by accident as they were uneducated of the times...and they had pera of shahhed singhs who grabbed them coz its so powerful and they did it at the rong time..

WJKKWJKP!!!

89890[/snapback]

i read that in his biography too