Non Sikhs wearing Kareh

but we didnt invent karai!

its not our creation

guru je took a kara and gave it deeper meaning than just jewlerry

if a gora is wearking a kara for jewlerry who r u to stop him?

did guru gobind singh je go out and take off al the hindu ladies karai?

causse they did  moorthi pooja, who knows wat they did

no

cause we dont have a monopoly over kara

guru je took a kara gave it deeper meaning

someone can still wear  kara if they are not khalsa

but im out of this

no point

even i everyone agrees non khalsa cant wear kara

wat u gonna do bout it??

guru je didnt do nothing bout it

suddenly were so smart in our age...

r u gona go go to every punjabi, morre than half drink eat meat, etc. and take their karai

id like to see that, watch ureself get beat down

seriously

bhula chuka maf

91780[/snapback]

dont worry im sure shaheed can take care of himself...

dont gotta worry about getting beat down...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya ur rite, alot of punjabis wear karah and drink/smoke/eat meat wit it on

i dun think goin up to them n fiting for the kara is appropriate

what ppl r suggesting is explain to them what theyre doin is wrong

im not amritdhari and used to wear a kara wen i heard sum1 say that ppl do this n that even tho the kara symbolizes all this stuf

i felt reli bad

n im sure if u explain to us in a civilized manner

u wont get 'beat down' by us

we'l actually thank u for tellin us what the kara reli means

u'll be doin a sort of seva

rite?

<_<

thank you princess for seeing the distinction i made

i said ppl should know what the kara represents and takin it away is only to prevent beadbi, nothing more, i have hindu/muslim friends who come ot the gurdwara with me, i took my tamil friends and even a zoroastrian.....some of these guys wear kareh, do i stop em no, why?

they keep em at home now, they dont wear them, my muslim friends smoke...and they punk the punjabi guys for wering it while they smoke tooo....to quote one of them recently "yoo your a scene J********t, (chuckling) your custy wearin a kara while u bun a kat ehh"

those guys know they need to respect kareh, soo why cant others????

and smartsingh, im a mona, and i just started to wear a karah, i never did b4 when i used to do stupidness, but now i do to make sure i dont do anything bad with tha same hand.......all i care is that the person knows what it symbolizes

and as for gupt dassan dass, ive taken away kirpans from ppl in nanaksar brampton area b4 and no1 touched me......hell, i even gave u my name in a pm hehe, we both know if sum1 was doing beadbi of a kakkar tha whole area woulld beat that person down

r u gona go go to every punjabi, morre than half drink eat meat, etc. and take their karai

id like to see that, watch ureself get beat down

seriously

veryyyy funnyy hahaha

u take away peoples kirpans?/

wow

i cant even say anything

u must have surpassed guru sahiban, sant jarnail singh je, rpetty much every mahapursh around, even guru je!!!

i mean they didnt take anything from people who smoked and wore karai, they didnt the dastaars of people who ate meat and smoked, the didnt take the kirpans of people who have smoked and ate meat

but wow

bhula chuka maf

close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic...close topic... war.gif

u take away peoples kirpans?/

wow

i cant even say anything

u must have surpassed guru sahiban, sant jarnail singh je, rpetty much every mahapursh around, even guru je!!!

i mean they didnt take anything from people who smoked and wore karai, they didnt the dastaars of people who ate meat and smoked, the didnt take the kirpans of people who have smoked and ate meat

but wow

bhula chuka maf

91804[/snapback]

mahaprush sant baba gupt daasan daas has gone back into time and confirmed these facts for us...

thank you sant ji

dont u think it wud be in our hostory if guru je went and took peoples things?

IT WUD BE A HUGE PART OF OUR HOSTORY

nihangs or some other purtaan jatha like taksal prob still be doin it

BUT THEY DONT

man u guys start ure own traditions

bhula chuka maf

91809[/snapback]

is there any history saying that the guru ji's use to take guru granth sahib saroops away from people who have liquor or meat in their house or are doing beadbi of the saroop?

is their any history of that???

there isnt so why should we do it ???

when guru gobind singh ji went to nanded and so many people converted into sikhi such as Banda Singh Bahadur etc...

What right did guru ji have to educate people about sikhi and what our kakkars stood for, why we worship one god, why we give our head to guru ji, to the panth??? rolleyes.gif

What right did guru ji have to tell people they are doing something wrong/false and tell them to righteous way??? <_< @

Guru Nanak Dev Ji travelled 1000's and 1000's of miles spreading the message...

the least we can do is educate people about our kakkars, instead of saying oh they have a kakkar and are doing bad stuff what can we do about it... or is that to much to ask???

i guess now a days telling people what sikhi is, and what our kakkars stand for and asking them not to do beadbi, is a bad thing...

just cuz u go and tell someone something like that, doesnt mean its going to turn into a fight or a brawl, must people actualy thank u for informing them and change their ways and realize... but i guess thats to much for a gursikh who has so much pyaar for the gifts guru ji gave us to do...

its a shame