Sikh girls dating non Sikhs

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

When we hand out anti-conversion leaflets, you will be surprised at the results. we have had girls coming up to us for the leaflets but their MUMS!!! Take it off them and throw it away!

Ima print that and hand em out at the Gurduwara... make sure all the brown gurls i know dating muslims moms get them lol or their bibi's so they can go home and be like "kuriye grin.gif thu raata nu bara-do vaje thuk kithe renee?" haha LOL.gif but ya is there anything in punjabi on that?

SO A MESSAGE TO ANY OF U GUYS DATIN A PAKI..... JUS LEAVE HER!!! COZ OF U DA OTHA SIKH GALS GETTIN 2 FACE DA TROUBLE......COZ ITS ALL ABT "WAH GOES AROUND CUMZ AROUND "....SO STOP BEIN DESPERATE  !!!!

tru <_< so verrry true...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we hand out anti-conversion leaflets, you will be surprised at the results. we have had girls coming up to us for the leaflets but their MUMS!!! Take it off them and throw it away!

Ima print that and hand em out at the Gurduwara... make sure all the brown gurls i know dating muslims moms get them lol or their bibi's so they can go home and be like "kuriye grin.gif thu raata nu bara-do vaje thuk kithe renee?" haha LOL.gif but ya is there anything in punjabi on that?

SO A MESSAGE TO ANY OF U GUYS DATIN A PAKI..... JUS LEAVE HER!!! COZ OF U DA OTHA SIKH GALS GETTIN 2 FACE DA TROUBLE......COZ ITS ALL ABT "WAH GOES AROUND CUMZ AROUND "....SO STOP BEIN DESPERATE  !!!!

tru <_< so verrry true...

90788[/snapback]

One of the most sensible things iv heard all day, stop datin! lol especially muslims!

Phenji alot of sikh guys are dating muslim girls coz they think its ok as they doin it to our girls not realising it jst makes the circle worse!!!! The muslims have been doing it for years on end! Many many years, the sikh guys are jst retaliating. Stupidly! She might be a muslim but she still a phenji at the end of the day therefore deserves the same respect as a sikh phenji.

When a sikh guy goes to a penji to speak to her with pyaar and try talk to her bout how he can help her, that penji ends up tellin their muslim partner, and the thing is the muslim guy has probably already mentioned it already to the sikh girl, "u no how strong we are, bare people gna try break us apart, like muslim girls or sikh guys, cos they jealous, but me n u we can get thru this, cos we both LoVe each other"..

so by the time a sikh guy approaches the girl, its kinda sometimes already bit late, cos the muslims r clever.

what i say above is from one experience, but not sure if all are like that.

however, i reckon what would be good if the penji's actually go speak to the sikh girl whose in trouble and help her, instead of a sikh guy approaching her.

i reckon in that way the girl might listen more??

what do u reckon guys?

And another thing, we shouldnt let go of these guys/girls that are dating non sikhs, cos end of the day, its their peers/friends who can talk to them most, instead of strangers. more chance they will listen to their friends, cos one thing iv noticed in more than one occasion, is that once a girl starts dating a non sikh, i.e. muslim bloke, the friends give up on her and distance from her, but i think thats not a good move, as she will notice the distance and the bloke will think its cool, cos he is only gonna introduce her to muslim girls and she will slowly slowly drift into their sangat.. and well.. pray.gif .. its a shame if it gets any worser <_<

If we all have pyaar for one another, then we can show everyone that we can stick together like glue, and we are all the kids of Guru ji, and that minority numba of guys/girls dating non sikhs will come back to the true sangat cos with guru jis kirpa one day they will know theyre missin out on bein apart of good sangat.

This is jst one of them topics that, no matter if youre readin this or replyin to it, uv jst got this "case"/experience of some one that you know that has been in this messed up situation, or is still in it at the moment, and oh boyyyyyy it upsets you loads and messes up ya whole day :wub:

But The best we can do is Ardas to Guru ji that they do kirpa and save them from this mess and most off all bring them individuals on to the right path of Sikhi.

Pul Chuk Maf peeps

Wjkk Wjkf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh!

One of the most sensible things iv heard all day, stop datin! lol especially muslims!

Phenji alot of sikh guys are dating muslim girls coz they think its ok as they doin it to our girls not realising it jst makes the circle worse!!!! The muslims have been doing it for years on end! Many many years, the sikh guys are jst retaliating. Stupidly! She might be a muslim but she still a phenji at the end of the day therefore deserves the same respect as a sikh phenji.

people shouldnt date... agreed...

Muslim and Sikh bhenjis deserve the same respect... agreed...

sorry All-Info <_<: but wut're you saying?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh!

SSA~~

Interesting Topic. I have a few things to say...

Muslim guys are not only after sikh girls. They are after 'christians' and any others too, especially the undecided people (people who wernt born in a religion, or donno what they beleive). They like whites, and they like whoever they can convert into "good muslim girl, with the veil on the head and the pregnant with his child"...

I also know, there are those who do those moves so they can gain a citezinship in whichever country, like Canada... (sneaky guys... especially the morocains I've heard).

I've also heard about girls being tricked to go to countries and become whores.

Its all sad stories. There are bad people everywhere. You could say that the States are just as bad for trying to impose their culture on others too... And those who follow, it's like sheep... blindly following, to fall off some cliff or something.

On another note... I dont think it is bad to date/Marry someone you love. If the love is true. If it's true, then the person wont care what eachother's faiths are, as long as they are both being fully respected and understood by the other, that no conversions will take place. But, of course it is always preferable to be with someone of the same faith.

I'm sure you are all familiar with the event that happenned 2-3 years back in Vancouver BC, Canada. A sikh girl was dating a white non-sikh. Apparently they were deeply in love. However the parents of the girl were sooo fanatical, and didnt care about her happiness, or even really about her... That her Own Father -- KiILLED her himself! He killed her so violently after she refused to break-up with this guy whom she loved.

People, there are limits to how far one should go to stop multi-faith relationships.!!!

I pray that nothing so atrocious, would happen again... no.gif !!!!

Ok ok, well onto another note here... while i'm at it... blabbering on...

I know of a white girl who is with a sikh guy. They are in love, and she is really into sikhi now. Well, that's not a bad thing!!! She would have never found out about sikhi if it werent for him... Guru Ji's will, you know...

So... just cause the girl or guy wasnt born sikh, doesnt mean he/she is an untouchable. Some things happen for a reason. Like falling in love~ rolleyes.gif

And well... deep down, when we really get to it... even tho some things seem terrible, in a way its all His Will... though we might not like it. Hmm, Karma or something... (?) we can never know...

Thats my 2 cents. :TH: lol

Muslim guys are not only after sikh girls. They are after 'christians' and any others too, especially the undecided people

fateh jio

i agree muslims do go after a lot of sikhs, but more they go after christians, as a lot of christian youth are not religious and dont know much. Also with sikh girls/boys, a lot claim to be sikh, but do not understand sikhi! or they haven't taken on the time to explore sikhi

the problem is that not many sikhs are educated on sikhi and need to be

the simple anwser is....more education needs to be taken place...so that sikhi is understood...because once you fall in love with sikhi..you dont fall out of love agen.

fateh jio

SSA~~

Interesting Topic. I have a few things to say... 

Muslim guys are not only after sikh girls. They are after 'christians' and any others too, especially the undecided people (people who wernt born in a religion, or donno what they beleive). They like whites, and they like whoever they can convert into "good muslim girl, with the veil on the head and the pregnant with his child"...

I also know, there are those who do those moves so they can gain a citezinship in whichever country, like Canada... (sneaky guys... especially the morocains I've heard).

I've also heard about girls being tricked to go to countries and become whores.

Its all sad stories. There are bad people everywhere. You could say that the States are just as bad for trying to impose their culture on others too... And those who follow, it's like sheep... blindly following, to fall off some cliff or something.

On another note... I dont think it is bad to date/Marry someone you love. If the love is true. If it's true, then the person wont care what eachother's faiths are, as long as they are both being fully respected and understood by the other, that no conversions will take place. But, of course it is always preferable to be with someone of the same faith.

I'm sure you are all familiar with the event that happenned 2-3 years back in Vancouver BC, Canada. A sikh girl was dating a white non-sikh. Apparently they were deeply in love. However the parents of the girl were sooo fanatical, and didnt care about her happiness, or even really about her... That her Own Father -- KiILLED her himself! He killed her so violently after she refused to break-up with this guy whom she loved.

People, there are limits to how far one should go to stop multi-faith relationships.!!!

I pray that nothing so atrocious, would happen again...  no.gif   !!!!

Ok ok, well onto another note here... while i'm at it... blabbering on...

I know of a white girl who is with a sikh guy. They are in love, and she is really into sikhi now. Well, that's not a bad thing!!! She would have never found out about sikhi if it werent for him... Guru Ji's will, you know...

So... just cause the girl or guy wasnt born sikh, doesnt mean he/she is an untouchable. Some things happen for a reason. Like falling in love~  rolleyes.gif

And well... deep down, when we really get to it... even tho some things seem terrible, in a way its all His Will... though we might not like it. Hmm, Karma or something... (?) we can never know...

Thats my 2 cents.  :TH:  lol

90815[/snapback]

Very good points brought up.. Also agree with some things happen for a reason.. like the sikh guy and the white girl. <_<

Let Guru Ji guide us all pray.gif

wjkk wjkf

missy_kaur Posted Today, 05:18 AM

WELL DA SME FING CUD BE SED ABT U GUYS INNIT 

I SEEN BARE SIKH GUYS DATIN NON-SIKHS

N THEY TEND TO GO 4 PAKI GALS (WELL MOJORITY OF EM) N I FINK DAS DA ONLI REASON 4 EM PAKIS TO MAKE SIKH GALS THERE "TARGET" 

Hmmm not to be funny i dont see "bare sikh guys dating non - sikhs espicially pakis" there are a few but there probs like 1/2 sikhs going out with pakistani girls and like 45 supposed "Sikh" girls going out with muslims, dont know why this is maybe our "Sikh" gals like pakistani boys because they give it the large hang around in large numbers and beat up lil kids wacko.gif And the root problems aint us "Sikh" guys missy kaur the whole sikhi foundation is missing look at the proper singhni-yan and singhs back in the days during when the british where controling india, we would have none of that crap today if our Sikhi was firm... <_< so i disagree when u say its basically the sikhs guys dating the pakistani girls, anyways if they were they wouldnt exactly rape them and send them to india and sell them like whores like the pakistani guys do to our "sikh" girls.

grin.gif

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

missy_kaur Posted Today, 05:18 AM

WELL DA SME FING CUD BE SED ABT U GUYS INNIT 

I SEEN BARE SIKH GUYS DATIN NON-SIKHS

N THEY TEND TO GO 4 PAKI GALS (WELL MOJORITY OF EM) N I FINK DAS DA ONLI REASON 4 EM PAKIS TO MAKE SIKH GALS THERE "TARGET" 

Hmmm not to be funny i dont see "bare sikh guys dating non - sikhs espicially pakis" there are a few but there probs like 1/2 sikhs going out with pakistani girls and like 45 supposed "Sikh" girls going out with muslims, dont know why this is maybe our "Sikh" gals like pakistani boys because they give it the large hang around in large numbers and beat up lil kids wacko.gif And the root problems aint us "Sikh" guys missy kaur the whole sikhi foundation is missing look at the proper singhni-yan and singhs back in the days during when the british where controling india, we would have none of that crap today if our Sikhi was firm... <_< so i disagree when u say its basically the sikhs guys dating the pakistani girls, anyways if they were they wouldnt exactly rape them and send them to india and sell them like whores like the pakistani guys do to our "sikh" girls.

grin.gif

wjkk wjkf

It isnt always a problem with the girls, its a problem with us guys too!!!

The converting this is a BIG issue but if you look around now, to the wider perspective, its now kooler to be with a muslim (who doesnt need to pose as a sikh with a kara in a club and say he doesnt drink coz he wearin it when really he dnt drink coz his religion says to him not too. Thats a point, we always knock them down, but seriously, they actually obey what muhamed said!?!

A muslim who is in a club trying to get a date with a non-muslim or any person is not following what is written in the Qur'an or the example of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in ANY way at all.

You'd think from the remarks on this thread that all muslims are evil converters. It seems to come up on these boards time and time again. May I remind you all that any muslim who does this is actually going AGAINST Islamic teachings and is therefore in no position to be trying to convert someone else. Yes it is very sad to hear all these stories and it brings me no joy as a muslim to read that a girl or guy has been converted in such disgusting circumstances. In my view it nullifies the conversion if someone is falsely led into converting to Islam - it means absolutely nothing. You are a muslim if you follow the teachings in the Qur'an and example of the Prophet (pbuh) noone who 'converts' out of love is a muslim, noone who does not believe in those things is a muslim whether they said the necessary sentance to convert or not.

I believe it is necessary for both the Sikh and Muslim communities to work together on this issue as it is soemthing that affects us both. We should be uniting to solve this issue.