Khalistan Will Never Be Made By Peace

He who speaks in favour of operation bluestar is definetly living in a shell, ppl dying of thirst and bullets being sprayed at point blank range into chests of unarmed innocent pilgrims 

but the thing about khalistan

if another movement is iniciated, you see stuff will again be done to discredit the sikhs, and the leaders, and many sikhs themselves are not in favor of khalistan, and i don't think they can be blamed. people in punjab have been thru too much during 80's and early 90's

and altho i don't have much knowledge of what the design of the struggle was, i'm refering to the struggle lead by babbar khalsa and BTF, elimenating a few key people will only result in reinforcements, so an armed struggle would be a definite failure, and a peaceful state will be turned into a battlefield, disturbing the lifes of those who have no interest in khalistan

and even if the movement is a success... a massacre similar to that of '47 will be inevitable, and will result in hate crimes in a large volume

but you must educate people about what all happened in the 70's and 80's...

I would have posted this as a reply in the forum but if u've read my other thread abt khalistan... i don't want to be hated in here in my own brotherhood 

SSA

It doesn't matter how much they discredit Sikhs the point is we get our own country even if it means Sikhs being sacraficed our own Gurus gave up there own life and our Guru Gobind Singh Ji's sons had so much pyaar for sikhi they died for it and if we are so upset about losing people then what are we doing in a religion that has sacrficed many lives just for it to got here where it is today. Sikhs are still living bad in Indian Punjab today because of all the problems with water problems and it is that bad that farmers can't even produce there own crops there, expensive electricity of there own that they are paying for, kidnappings that are going on there and lots of other stuff. A true Sikh that takes amrit and does path and stuff will care for Khalistan and thats a fact the ones that don't care are those that follow the caste system drink sharab and have cut hair and want to be Punjabi because that suits them and Khalistan is a religious country for Amrit Dari's. Most important of them all is Guru Gobind Singh Ji said: "Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain" which literally means that sovereignty is a MUST in order for a religion to survive; otherwise religion perishes. Our Guru Ji wasn't telling us wrong and if we don't take action someday soon Sikhism just like the many other religons that have come and gone will only be Sikhism by name and it will be people that are getting drunk and having cut hair and following the caste system and doing drugs this is what alot of Sikhs are doing now because they don't have a clue about there religion or are not living properly. Feel free to post on the forum no-one will say anything to you post this if you wish we are all here to learn and are trying to improve Sikhi and how we can achieve Khalistan. I think personally we will only be able to achieve it through war and people dying i know it sounds bad but think about all those that gave up there lives for Sikhi in the past if we sit back and do nothing then they could have did that during there time and enjoyed the remainder of there life and they did not and made a great difference. If i don't reply back its because i am going to be going to a job and won't have internet for a few months.

SSA

===========================================

===========================================

Sat Sri Akal my brother

If you want my view on it, u can read the last 2-3 pages of the Khalistan:Why khalistan thread

I can post in the forum but i've already discussed it to death in my thread, and to re-post would be to get into a pointless debate... tho if u want i will post

war can never liberate khalistan,

how can you underestimate indian military so greatly

check this link

http://www.militaryfactory.com/countries/d...p?country_id=13

Available Military Manpower: 293,677,117

Annual Military Expenditure: $14,018.8 Million

military manpower is 293,677,117

annual expenditure $14,018.8 Million

Heavy Armor: 3,414

Combat Aircraft: 774

unless another country is willing to engage in war with india for the khalistan liberation .. war is not the answer

and is khalistan is made, lets say we will sell food grain to india or else where at the right price to the utmost benefit of the farmer

right now there is no tax on agriculture, in khalistan the primary occupation will be agriculture so you'll have to impose a tax on it,

and what about all the stuff we get coz we're in india

coooking gas, petrol, diesel, coal all of this comes at a subsidy unless we find a cheaper source(which is not likely) we'll have to buy it all from india and it'll nearly finish us financially

after this intelligent manpower will be another problem

and then infiltration from pakistan and drug smuggling will defame us, it will be there even if khalistan is made coz there r many in punjab who live for self-indulgence

and if khalistan is to be ruled by the panj pyare

that would mean no hindu or musalman living in khalistan will have the right to be in the governing body ,

our guru's never taught us to discriminate, this will give a bad impression of the panth world over

and its also very likely that we will end up being ruled by religious fanatics

making rules like a sikh who cuts his hair cannot be married in a gurdwara

gurudwara's have 4 doors so everyone can be welcomed in there, and if we start differentiating amongst sikhs that not going to motivate ppl to grow hair, if you want to bring ppl back to the faith it has to be done by inspiring them, teaching them the value of sikh way of life, not by putting restrictions upon them

and if anyone is disrespectful towards sikhs for demanding khalistan.. forward me that link and lets give them a few questions

91387[/snapback]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't debate with you since i am not going to have net for a long time but i will make my point about everything you just said.

Khalistan can only be made by a war not by peace because we have been doing peace for the last 20 years and it hasn't gotten us no Khalistan and the ones that do talk about human rights or Khalistan are either tortured or arrested and put through torture and die.

We can have up to 20,000-30,000 Sikhs armed and achieve Khalistan why with so less because Punjab is very small and not only that we are the very best at military and other types of warfare since our religion has been through it so many times all you need to look at is the past when our religion fought against Mogual Empire. We were small then and still stopped them and British were big they controlled everything and we won the first Sikh war with British and then they backed off and stayed away from punjab and the 2nd war we lost because of corruption and sellouts. When the Operation Blue Star happened there was around 200 Sikhs armed in the temple and when the army invaded us we killed over 1000 Indian Soldiers and thats why they bought in tanks and other stuff just to get Sikhs out and that didn't work that well so they through chili bombs at the temple and Sikhs were blinded by that and came out and got shaheed there is a speech on saintsoldiers.net you can listen to the audio of what happened in Operation Blue Star and how they got Sikhs out of the temple.

Most of the Indian Army is Sikh and most will join there religion to fight for Khalistan weapons we can get from Pakistan easily and either bribe the people on the border or sneak them into Indian Punjab and Pakistan has good weapons they can replicate any weapon whether it is a US M16 or Ak-47 Assault Rifles they have shown that on some history document of Pakistan. India doesn't have anything good the only reason they won all there wars is because of Sikhs fighting for them and being on there side. Even Muslims say the same thing and they even know that without Sikhs they could destroy Hinduism and that Hindus are nothing without Sikhs. So yes we can get Khalistan like that and let the whole world see too whats going on a good example is the Palestine and Israel thing. As Afrat (Palestine Leader) said best if you have a gun in your hand the world will take notice of you". 1 Sikh is worth more then 10 people combined i think one of our Guru Ji's said that not sure. In the end my friend it doesn't matter about numbers it matters about how bad you want it and what you are willing to do for it another example is baba deep singh he made a promise to waheguru that he would get to the Golden Temple and he fought like crazy and even though he lost his head he still carried on the fight through all those muslims that were fighting Sikhs and reached the Golden Temple. So stop looking at how we going to match those figures and stuff and think about how bad you want Khalistan and what you are willing to do for it. If we are just going to match figures then you might as well say CHINA can beat any country in the world since it has the most people.

As for the problems like taxes and stuff that is all the Akal Takhts problem our Guru Ji made that for a reason it is where we decide what happens and why it happens. If Sikhs can live in peace and our religion can grow i don't think Sikhs will mind paying taxes they are now paying for there own electricity and all the farming they are doing there is not even going to India because India is importing Sugar Canes and other stuff from Brazil so basically Punjab is already dying out as it is. Every country when it is made has those problems just relax we can overcome them and remember one thing Sikhs are very hard working people. I am not saying that because i am a Sikh if you ask most white people or from any other religion or race they will say the same thing.

Here read this article it might help you understand better http://www.searchsikhism.com/khalistan.html

This is where alot of Khalistan discussion is happening with Hindus if you want to help out other Sikhs then go ahead

http://www.desitorrents.com

Go to Chai Time

and then go to Politics / World Affairs

and then the topic is Sikhs and Hinduism...

You might have to sign up for it if you are not a member and i appreciate you helping out i usually don't post anything either on the site and download kirtan and other stuff but when they started mentioning bad stuff about Khalistan.

Well this is my last post and post this here and make a topic called How will we get Khalistan or something and then just post your opinion and then share it with others on here you will learn alot from everyone. Well take care of yourself and Rab Rakia. Bye and take care.

I can't debate with you since i am not going to have net for a long time but i will make my point about everything you just said.

Khalistan can only be made by a war not by peace because we have been doing peace for the last 20 years and it hasn't gotten us no Khalistan and the ones that do talk about human rights or Khalistan are either tortured or arrested and put through torture and die.

We can have up to 20,000-30,000 Sikhs armed and achieve Khalistan why with so less because Punjab is very small and not only that we are the very best at military and other types of warfare since our religion has been through it so many times all you need to look at is the past when our religion fought against Mogual Empire. We were small then and still stopped them and British were big they controlled everything and we won the first Sikh war with British and then they backed off and stayed away from punjab and the 2nd war we lost because of corruption and sellouts. When the Operation Blue Star happened there was around 200 Sikhs armed in the temple and when the army invaded us we killed over 1000 Indian Soldiers and thats why they bought in tanks and other stuff just to get Sikhs out and that didn't work that well so they through chili bombs at the temple and Sikhs were blinded by that and came out and got shaheed there is a speech on saintsoldiers.net you can listen to the audio of what happened in Operation Blue Star and how they got Sikhs out of the temple.

Most of the Indian Army is Sikh and most will join there religion to fight for Khalistan weapons we can get from Pakistan easily and either bribe the people on the border or sneak them into Indian Punjab and Pakistan has good weapons they can replicate any weapon whether it is a US M16 or Ak-47 Assault Rifles they have shown that on some history document of Pakistan. India doesn't have anything good the only reason they won all there wars is because of Sikhs fighting for them and being on there side. Even Muslims say the same thing and they even know that without Sikhs they could destroy Hinduism and that Hindus are nothing without Sikhs. So yes we can get Khalistan like that and let the whole world see too whats going on a good example is the Palestine and Israel thing. As Afrat (Palestine Leader) said best  if you have a gun in your hand the world will take notice of you". 1 Sikh is worth more then 10 people combined i think one of our Guru Ji's said that not sure. In the end my friend it doesn't matter about numbers it matters about how bad you want it and what you are willing to do for it another example is baba deep singh he made a promise to waheguru that he would get to the Golden Temple and he fought like crazy and even though he lost his head he still carried on the fight through all those muslims that were fighting Sikhs and reached the Golden Temple. So stop looking at how we going to match those figures and stuff and think about how bad you want Khalistan and what you are willing to do for it. If we are just going to match figures then you might as well say CHINA can beat any country in the world since it has the most people.

As for the problems like taxes and stuff that is all the Akal Takhts problem our Guru Ji made that for a reason it is where we decide what happens and why it happens. If Sikhs can live in peace and our religion can grow i don't think Sikhs will mind paying taxes they are now paying for there own electricity and all the farming they are doing there is not even going to India because India is importing Sugar Canes and other stuff from Brazil so basically Punjab is already dying out as it is. Every country when it is made has those problems just relax we can overcome them and remember one thing Sikhs are very hard working people. I am not saying that because i am a Sikh if you ask most white people or from any other religion or race they will say the same thing.

Here read this article it might help you understand better http://www.searchsikhism.com/khalistan.html

This is where alot of Khalistan discussion is happening with Hindus if you want to help out other Sikhs then go ahead

http://www.desitorrents.com

Go to Chai Time

and then go to Politics / World Affairs

and then the topic is Sikhs and Hinduism...

You might have to sign up for it if you are not a member and i appreciate you helping out i usually don't post anything either on the site and download kirtan and other stuff but when they started mentioning bad stuff about Khalistan.

Well this is my last post and post this here and make a topic called How will we get Khalistan or something and then just post your opinion and then share it with others on here you will learn alot from everyone. Well take care of yourself and Rab Rakia. Bye and take care.

91399[/snapback]

wow, after reading the first link i have changed my views completely

dhan sri guru granth sahib jee

We can have up to 20,000-30,000 Sikhs armed and achieve Khalistan why with so less because Punjab is very small and not only that we are the very best at military and other types of warfare since our religion has been through it so many times all you need to look at is the past when our religion fought against Mogual Empire.
ppl have lives.... where will you find 20,000 men whom you can motivate to give up their lives for khalistan, .... and please be aware that indian sikhs don't see khalistan as a dream or goal they have to achieve,

Warfare had greatly chnaged since then

gorilla warfare is noo good, and as for 20,000 armed men, they will be bombed and gunned and curfews imposed on cities before you realise

Most of the Indian Army is Sikh and most will join there religion to fight for Khalistan weapons we can get from Pakistan easily and either bribe the people on the border or sneak them into Indian Punjab and Pakistan has good weapons they can replicate any weapon whether it is a US M16 or Ak-47 Assault Rifles they have shown that on some history document of Pakistan. India doesn't have anything good the only reason they won all there wars is because of Sikhs fighting for them and being on there side.

bhai sahib ji you are dangerously ignorant, sikhs did not quit the indian army when operation bluestar was carried out, and there were sikhs officers themselves carrying out the operation.

and guns don't win wars, its tanks and jets , artillery warfare is too sophisticated to be wonover by gorilla methods,

sikhs did defeat pakistan, but they were fighting under the indian army, they were provided resources, tanks planes etc, its not like they killed the pakistanis with mere rifles

you can u say sikhs r discriminated if the indian prime minister is a sikh

so please be more specific about the human rights problem, and how do you say being at "peace" got you nothing.... have u heard of babbar khalsa, BTF, and khalistan commando force(or a similar name)

so there hasn't exactly been peace

any khalistan activist will be arrested, coz in india its an anti-national thing,

waheguru_fateh ji don't fall for tat article it dosn't have much truth in it, that stuff happened in the 80's and early 90's, not these days,

it can be contradicted at several points, its too exaggerated

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

"so please be more specific about the human rights problem,"

wow, you are too smart. it is amazing mr ravinder sidhu sahib how you jump on khalistan posts like a Brahman on a rupee. Your from Punjab and you should know the famous saying, <admin-profanity filter activated> kutte da Vairi, that is the haal or condition of sikhs. If the sikhs talk about human rights it is always a sikh who says , "Prove it." Sikhs talk about justice it will always be a sikh to say why. yeah your right sikhs don't want khalistan they want to be the sewadaars of hindustan. Long live bharat mata. Yo killed our mothers and sisters, brothers and mothers, but we will foget it all. We will be the circus lions you want. We should forget Maharaja ranjit singh and erase his name from sikh history who ever dreamed of khalsa raj, such an ugly thing wasn't it when the khalsa hada sovereign kingdom. You right sidhu sahib, sikhs in india are happy, they are happy being hindus. Bharat mata ki jai, and kp gill zindabaad, without him punjab would have been destroyed by sikh terrorists. Thank God the alcohol loving police waale with their filthy language destroyed the terrorists who wore bana and did naam simran, God thank you for sending us the heroes of the punjab police. Ravinder sahib please give Punjab police ladoos on my behalf.

rabh rakha, and bharat mata ki jai, gandhi ji ki jai, hindu, hindi, hindustan zindabaad. khalistan, sikhi, forget about it, they are going to be another 1947.

it's so easy to think like you.

its easy to step forward and say it out loud "khalastan zindabad" when you nothing at stake, nothing to lose at worst you'll hear in the news few sikhs were killed/arrested those were khalasthan activists/terrorists, and you'll come back here and again say khalastan zindabad like a fearless lion, and return to your routine life.

where as the affect of these activities on our lives is more close to reality. ppl here try to move ahead but lets put them back in that struggle which earns them bad names such as terrorist and what not, lets go back to the 80's where innocent sons were taken away form their homes,

maharaja ranjit singh dreamt of khalsa raj, he was the king, has nothing changed since then, and if there shld be a khalsa raj... it shld've been thought over when the british proposed the idea of the sikh state, now is not the time, acting upon it now will only lead to more deaths and discrediting of the panth

Your from Punjab and you should know the famous saying, <admin-profanity filter activated> kutte da Vairi, that is the haal or condition of sikhs.
someone said a similar thing in the other kahlasthan thread, and i said come here take a look at other states and then speak to me of punjab, our villages r 100 times better then orissa, UP, or south indian villages,
wow, you are too smart. it is amazing mr ravinder sidhu sahib how you jump on khalistan posts like a Brahman on a rupee

thats a nice way of putting it, expresses you personality and compassion for a fellow sikhs who is not sikh enough coz his opinion differs

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh

i was so tryin to aviod replyin to these topics butt...arrghh

i dont think i need to rply but seriously Ravinder sadhu..u make me laugh

"but the thing about khalistan

if another movement is iniciated, you see stuff will again be done to discredit the sikhs, and the leaders, and many sikhs themselves are not in favor of khalistan, and i don't think they can be blamed. people in punjab have been thru too much during 80's and early 90's "

umm are they livin in peace now??? idon't knw what you talking about. most of the Sikhs in india want to come to west...why???

what else...ummm...

its teh type of education they gettin in india that they can;t even think about these types of issues. are u talking about KHALSA or the peopel who juz call them selves sikhs cuz they born in sikh family?

if they soo scared of dying ...thn i dont knwo what to say or call them!

(thats a really sad situation!)

"pahla maraan kabool jivan ki chaad aas( h0 hou sabhna ki raine ka tou ayo hammarey paass.."

it has been reptead so many times that may be...for someon of us it has lost its meaning...than thts a sad thing as well no.gif

umm....have so much to say...but i be repeatin all other Singh Singhniis ...

nyways if you dont want Khalistan thn fine who cares....uhave freedom of"choice"

and so do I :nihungsmile:

its easy to step forward and say it out loud "khalastan zindabad" when you nothing at stake, nothing to lose at worst you'll hear in the news few sikhs were killed/arrested those were khalasthan activists/terrorists, and you'll come back here and again say khalastan zindabad like a fearless lion, and return to your routine life.

92005[/snapback]

ummm SIDHU

we've nuffin on stake...yup...cuz everything is of Guru Sahib :e:

lol@return to "ur" routine life..once the War;real one starts i dont think anyone would return.. <_<

they dotn wanalive ina a plce thz ruled by Hidustand

kaur khalistani and mann ji, why are you trying to teach lion's language to a sheep? need not to waste your time. dogs bark and bark, after a while they stop but if you feed them they come back and bark again. we only need Guru Gobind Singh Ji's hand on our heads, name of Waheguru in our hearts and sacrifices of Gursikhs in our minds then we can do anything we want. Power of naam simran is greater than anything else in the world. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

who r these "they " who don't wish to live in a place ruled by hindustan

these "they" r already NRI's, coz i've never heard it from an indian that he wants khalasthan

kaur khalistani and mann ji, why are you trying to teach lion's language to a sheep? need not to waste your time. dogs bark and bark, after a while they stop but if you feed them they come back and bark again

Bhai Bijla Singh Ji, I'm very sorry to have wasted as much of your time as I have, please refrain from expressing yourself so agressivly,

I see your point very strongly,

it will certainly be better if sikhs had a khalasthan of their own,

india is definetly not the right place for any religion other then hinduism, we have the example to 84 riots and gujrat riots and seeing what happened to babri masjid, I agree with u on that(actually i read a old book distributed by dharam prachar commity, i think its written by sardar nachatter singh