SoZ pEEpZ

`KuMi´

i'm sorry if I have offended anyone, it has never been my intention. I am a learner in this game of Love of Sikhi. And I hope that with the sangat here, we can all walk towards Guru ji

I Will Try to calm down a bit on here, ill probally visit from time to time see how fings are and that.

nuff luvv

kumi

...., ill probally visit from time to time see how fings are and that.

nuff luvv

kumi

91592[/snapback]

Woa Kumi, where are you going? Aside from the unecc. trim on the photo you're an absolute charm kid. Don't go anywhere.

With respect for the difficult task admin has to maintain this and keep people happy....I will do what they say as they work hard and mean well...

However I don't agree about the sanctity or so called decency of the English language. Proper English is the language of the ultimate gangsta. It is Invasionese which deserves nuffin less than to be tortured through poetry like yours to result in a new language which can call a truly universal dialogue.

In that respect Kumi we are the ones who speak improperly, you are a pioneer years ahead of all of us who speaks from the heart.

now hold on ek minute, why leave? i told you so many times that all you need to do is post gyaan and sikhi etc/ there is no need for you to leave elsewhere.

your hyperness is what made you your "little fan club" (well think about it, we wouldnt be here saying "come back we miss you" now would we?)

the topic posted here was undoubedtly, the most clearest of clearest english kumi has spoken. had he stayed he could have made this forum better than it is!

gustaphi maaf

...., ill probally visit from time to time see how fings are and that.

nuff luvv

kumi

91592[/snapback]

Proper English is the language of the ultimate gangsta.

91612[/snapback]

dont leave cuz of language issues! Start your own blog and that'l be your own mini forum in a forum  blush.gif

91630[/snapback]

Ha proper english is gay no offence but from now on i will start to speak it

was it wid ju and blog???

she got it in for me so i start wunn, maybe i dunnno how !!! <_< :wub: :wub: :doh: :doh: :@ :wub: :wub: :wub:

when some one tries to correct you don't feel pushed away see it as some one trying to help you and putting you on traks ok don't need to calm down it's good for you to stay on cue at all times, don't worry about what others say.

it's good that your on the path to Sikhi

Stay in Chardi Kala Bhaji

Inder Kaur (aka Bodyguard for laughs)