Orange Wednesday

Nama Singh

130405.jpg

To celebrate the 306th anniversary of the Khalsa Panth, we are holding a special event in Wolverhampton University to mark this auspicious occasion.

COME AND JOIN US!

From 10am in the morning until late in the evening, we will be raising awareness to all about Vaisakhi as well as having a talk and discussion where YOU ask the questions about anything in relation to Sikhi.

The plan for the day is below:

10am - 3pm : Outside MC Block

We will be having a marquee up at University with various Sikh displays and information about Vaisakhi. There will be live dhadhi music and music being played as well as video presentations, literature and more! Oh and not to forget the free samosas...!

4pm - 6pm : MC block room 401

A talk by a guest speaker about Vaisakhi... a brief history as well as its relevance today and some important information to ALL youth especially. This will be accompanied by a presentation on projector screen, followed by a questions and answers session by a specially selected panel of both males and female Sikhs answering questions by members of the audience. Food will also be served and the event may be followed by a short keertan on campus. MC block room 401

If you would like more information or would like to help us please do contact us.

:: 07969 362401 :: 07903 072158 ::

hey guys!

the event is coming up! get ready!

I really really hope anyone who can make it, to come down! I pray to maharaj that even if one single person walks aways that day, gaining more knowlege of sikhi, no matter how small, with gurus kirpa, it will be worth it!

please try to bring sikhs and non-sikhs with you!

hope to see u there, me & nama singh will be there, wud be nice to meet the sangat on this forum!

bhul chuf mafi,

<_<

hey guys!

the event is coming up! get ready!

I really really hope anyone who can make it, to come down! I pray to maharaj that even if one single person walks aways that day, gaining more knowlege of sikhi, no matter how small, with gurus kirpa, it will be worth it!

please try to bring sikhs and non-sikhs with you!

hope to see u there, me & nama singh will be there, wud be nice to meet the sangat on this forum there!

bhul chuf mafi,

<_<