Tattoos?

let just say person who really does not know how to read gurmukhi that much.. btw when you take amrit from panj pyares - if person does not have luxury to learn path (lack skills etc) and if you are able to convice your panj pyares ... panj pyares will tell you just rely on mool mantar and gurmantar da patt every day...certain number.. can't remember.

so yeah according to different circumstances tatoo with gurbani imbedded in you will really help.

i really think it could be another good form of remebering vahiguroo and another form of parchar...  :T:

especially to white singhs and singhanis who lack skills of learning actual gurmukhi !!!!!!!!!!!!

94698[/snapback]

Ok veerji... first thing..

yes panj pyare do tell us to do taht BUT i can guarantee you NOT ONE PANJ PYARA will tell u to go ahead ... get a tattoo it will help u ...

and about the white singhs/singhnis... when they take amrit they have the same panj pyara.. its like saying ok if you cant read gurmani go ahead break your amrit and you can do this instead... cuz it will help u ...

its a hard path but we have to take that initial step forward to learn NOT TO fall back to something aginst in sikhi ... if u try to do something guru ji will help u ... dont fall back onto something that you know is wrong... but 'can' help ...

anyway im sorry if i said anything wrong to upset u ...

bhul chuk maph

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o ok ....thankz daasn daas

omg that makes me a sinner  no.gif

n one mre question aren't the teachings of all the guru's in shri guru granth sahib ji  wacko.gif

94683[/snapback]

The first 5 gurus and the 9th guru jis' bani are in sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, this is for all mankind, eternal guru granth sahib ji is the universal message.

Guru Gobind Singh ji's gurbani was compiled and put together and is known as Sri Dasam Granth and third granth is also of Guru Gobind Singh's bani which is known as Sarbaloh Granth (not many people have heard of this granth). Once doing many sehaj paats of guru ji we can develop our spirtually by reading the dasam granth and gaining knowledge. Reading the 10th guru ji's granths develop our beer russ (could be translated as warrior spirit). Also some parts of dasam granth is really for gursikhs, giving clear rules of what and what not to do.

Hope you can understand this!

Just one thing.. I know Guru Sahib is aang saang, however, you would not take a Gutka Saahib into the bath with you, would you? You would not eat with one hand on your gutka Saahib and one in your mouth? Thinkof all the things your hands touch on a daily basis, and then think would I touch my Gutka Saahib without washing my hands? The answer SHOULD be NO. Why? Because a Gutka Saahib contains the Infinate Shabad of our Akaal. Why? Because it is Gurbani, the shabad of Vaheguru. The words from Dur. We have to have complete sucham, satkaar and complete sharda for bani... How can this be so if we have a tuk of Gurbani imprinted into our skin??! How clean will be? How much satkaar will we have for that bani?

I'm not picking on people, but someone said having Guru Saahib's bani tattooed on you could really help someone's spiritual path - how about that person does Ardaas in front of the Giver of All, King of Kings, Lord Giver of Life and begs for Naam?? Maharaj will certainly bless that person. A tattoo could never help someone's spiritual path as much as an Ardaas can...

just more of my ramblings ! Forgive this moorakh sister of yours. I know nothing.

Just one thing.. I know Guru Sahib is aang saang, however, you would not take a Gutka Saahib into the bath with you, would you? You would not eat with one hand on your gutka Saahib and one in your mouth? Thinkof all the things your hands touch on a daily basis, and then think would I touch my Gutka Saahib without washing my hands? The answer SHOULD be NO. Why? Because a Gutka Saahib contains the Infinate Shabad of our Akaal. Why? Because it is Gurbani, the shabad of Vaheguru. The words from Dur. We have to have complete sucham, satkaar and complete sharda for bani... How can this be so if we have a tuk of Gurbani imprinted into our skin??! How clean will be? How much satkaar will we have for that bani?

I'm not picking on people, but someone said having Guru Saahib's bani tattooed on you could really help someone's spiritual path - how about that person does Ardaas in front of the Giver of All, King of Kings, Lord Giver of Life and begs for Naam?? Maharaj will certainly bless that person. A tattoo could never help someone's spiritual path as much as an Ardaas can...

just more of my ramblings ! Forgive this moorakh sister of yours. I know nothing.

94772[/snapback]

wow nice strong speach, BUT some people might think to have guru always near you, and they are not totally focused they need to look at some form of vaheguru so they put an ikon kar on thier hands, and this gets the throu tha day, ya get me?

nuff luv

wacko.gif   :) @ i donno how ppl can have Ek oankar on their hands, i mean how do they goto the toilet?  grin.gif Plastic hand  LOL.gif

94767[/snapback]

AGAIN..

like veerji said..

the word 'ik onkar' is in gurbani ... hence it is bani !!! Would you have bani your hand and go to the bathroom and do all that stuff with your hand !? Im sure you need both hands ...

Nice point veerji i overlooked that wacko.gif

wacko.gif   :) @ i donno how ppl can have Ek oankar on their hands, i mean how do they goto the toilet?  grin.gif Plastic hand  LOL.gif

94767[/snapback]

AGAIN..

like veerji said..

the word 'ik onkar' is in gurbani ... hence it is bani !!! Would you have bani your hand and go to the bathroom and do all that stuff with your hand !? Im sure you need both hands ...

Nice point veerji i overlooked that wacko.gif

94808[/snapback]

LoL same ere so can u go toilet wiv a kanda on