Anyone know of most pumping up refreshing shabads

Ryu Hayabusa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Veerjee,

The shabad is a war going on it is explaining the fight and weapons clashing. I know this forum is very anti Dasamgranth.org but the the wording is similar to that in the ward during Chandi di Vaar and Charritar. I belive however the bani is from the Sarbloh Granth.

Believe me if you continue to listen to it, it shall awaken a love inside you that you have never felt before.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Veerjee,

The shabad is a war going on it is explaining the fight and weapons clashing. I know this forum is very anti Dasamgranth.org but the the wording is similar to that in the ward during Chandi di Vaar and Charritar. I belive however the bani is from the Sarbloh Granth.

Believe me if you continue to listen to it, it shall awaken a love inside you that you have never felt before.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Kam,

Jhagerdang Nagardang Bagardang respresents soudns the weapons make while clashing? this is from the Dasam Granth?

Very interesting.

Namdharis are NOT sikhs.. they have been excommunicated because they follow a FAKE guru.

They do not beleive guru granth sahib is there guru they beleive whoever their fake guru is is true guru. what a bunch of pakhandis. I know this may sound harsh, but i prefer not to listen to the keertan of PATITS.

how can you listen to someone who spits on the image of your beloved satguru? they have no respect for satguru granth sahib jee as they beleive guru sahib is just some book and their human guru is something special.

Personally i find that disgusting.

Bhai Ram Singh jee was a great gursikh and good friends with bhai randhir singh jee. When the british propped him up as a fake guru, again and again, he wrote letters over and over again (72+ i beleive) saying "I am not Guru" and "The only satguru is satguru granth sahib jee" but these naamdharis refuse to beleive this and continue to even do slander of such a great gursikh by calling him their guru.

you know wat? you know those naamdhaari guys gurmeet singh and watever his partner's name is. I was in Bangla sahib guruduara in delhi in like 95-96 can't remember exactly which year and I saw them doing keertan inside the guruduara.. and people sell their audio tapes all over the world at shops with religious stuff. :T: i saw their tapes outside Bangla sahib guruduara. I remember thinking to myself that these guys are good and iw i wanted to buy their tapes at the time.

The one track which TheGuyDudeMan mentioned is just great. I hope Sikhs continue to do kirtan 'properly' so we never have to listen to Patits but sadly I don't see this happening :umm:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

this was the question wich i thought should we or should we not but i think if they dont belive in sggs then a big NO.i even went to their site yesterday after veerje gave url but gurujee didnt gave me hukam to listen so i cancelled.