When Kumi was a kid

`KuMi´

id finish my water, turn the glass upside down and hide the roti in there

I STILLL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wehn da rotii harrrddd, i put ma roti in then my dhal den turn it ova on the plate nd put it were tha dishes are nd runn like heellll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Ranz you naughty boy!!

this reminds me of this little kid one time, he came with his mom to the Gurdwara and they went to do matha dhek and his mom was sort of pushing him to do it because he wouldn't so she physically tried to put his head on the floor and he got up and said "********(insert not nice word that begins with Punjabi translation for sister) mein nehi dhekna"

it was funny because he was really young and cute. blush21.gif but i guess its not really funny swearing in Guru Maharaj di hazoori!

in fact

its not nice swearing

period

lol which reminds me of another story my friend told me; a guy went to do matha dhek and as he got up he whacked his head in the mic used for Ardaas (it had not been moved or switched off) and as a sort of natural instinct he said "s*it!" and it echoed throughout the entire building! rolleyes.gif oops!

lol Ranz you naughty boy!!

this reminds me of this little kid one time, he came with his mom to the Gurdwara and they went to do matha dhek and his mom was sort of pushing him to do it because he wouldn't so she physically tried to put his head on the floor and he got up and said "********(insert not nice word that begins with Punjabi translation for sister) mein nehi dhekna"

it was funny because he was really young and cute.  blush21.gif but i guess its not really funny swearing in Guru Maharaj di hazoori!

in fact

its not nice swearing

period

lol which reminds me of another story my friend told me; a guy went to do matha dhek and as he got up he whacked his head in the mic used for Ardaas (it had not been moved or switched off) and as a sort of natural instinct he said "s*it!" and it echoed throughout the entire building! rolleyes.gif oops!

97424[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gif those are funy stories rolleyes.gif:)

and as a sort of natural instinct he said "s*it!" and it echoed throughout the entire building! oops!

sumut like i would doooo

but ma natural instinct is B*****d, got one more for baddd situation but thats too dutty for this board

C F N B - Fink sum ppl no wa me talkin bout in lesta and in brom

This Reminds me of a funny thing that just happened last Friday,

During our simran session in Leicester, a little girl only aged about 6 years old lets off a noisy padh (fart)

She then turns to her Mom with a really innocent face no.gif and says... "Sorry Mummy"

LOL.gif It was so difficult trying not to laugh!

hahaha i was never advanced to think of the roti-in-cup... i just used to ask a sevadaar for extra napkins cuz i spilled some water (i didn't actually spill any water)... then i'd put all my leftover langar into one little compartment of my thaali, and then put the napkins around it and on it and stuff and then give it......

followed of course by the: "run like helll"

As to the hiding of the roti, I remember when I was younger, we all went to Bangla Sahib Gurdwara and the sewadars are really strict there about not leaving any leftovers. I just could not eat the roti how much ever I tried and in the end had to hide the roti under my arm without the sewadars noticing.

Brings back the memories...

Waheguru.