When Kumi was a kid

`KuMi´

lol kumi wat a joker. i remember man those were the days

i used to either play footy out of all the tissues we collected put together with rubberbands + cellotape, then play knock down ginger on the paathis rooms..lol...run around back hall to main hall shout in the mics run back down play footy again, annoy some aunties then go hom lol LOL.gif but now i actually know why i go gurudwara and do wat im supposed to grin.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remeber i always went to the gurdwara in the evenings (with my cuz who is 1 yr older than me...i was five or six) and one day, she was sick and i cried to go to the gurdwara so my mom said go and so i filled a dolni with daanay and began walking (alone) i didn't know but my grandma was following me....so in the middle of the road i fell on a crroked brick and scraped my knee really badly (still have the scar) but i kept walking and i after i did matha tek, i sat down and picked up my dress and saw my knee was covered with blood and it was dripping down the rest of my leg...but i saw my bibi and quickly sat like good girl...i got hell when i got back home for not telling my bibi to take me home...but i just had too much pride blush21.gif

i don't think i ever hid langar...cuz i always got hungry away from home...

i remember getting parshaad about twenty times a day blush21.gif

the classic hide your un-eaten langar trick was to offer to tak the plate of teh person next to you...you accomplish two things wit hthat....

one..you can hide your plate under theirs...

and two...they'll think you're such a good kid for wanting to do seva...

of course..i wouldn't know abot this from personal experience...i was an angel growing up...