Wats happening 2 the sikh youth?

Sat Sri Akal:

"The inevitable truth --

Sikhi is passing away...rather than to say its "dying"...its becoming what Christianity today is."

So said Ernest Trumpp, McAuliffe, Khushsant "Singh" and many others...somehow, Sikhism is still alive.

Could it be that Sikhism was created by the Almighty "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa" and the Almighty is always victorious "Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"?

For Sikhism, the season of Spring has just started, and amongst the "death" that is seen everywhere, Sikhism will arise.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

i dont want 2 make it seem dat im loosin faith, im jus disheartend of what i see n hear

sikhism is very weak, bak in the times of Guru ji, the khalsa were the strongest army ever, one sikh, cud fite savalakh, now look at us, we have joined bak 2 the hindu nation by beleivin in castes n rituals n spells. man, we dont even wear the same dastaar anymore

we dont even know clearly, our rehat n maryada, 1 jatha sez this n another sez that, and thats another thing, people beleive they belong to a jatha rather than the panth, this splits us up, i speak from experience

we cannot rise n florish like we did bak then, if we still have controversial issues, yes, i know the buddhadal n tarnadal wont change but we can.

we jus dont try

"i was talking 2 my friend a couple days and he was saying that Sikhism is dying out as a religion and saying that it will not last more than 10 years more. "

haha, take this guy to New Mexico and show him Sikhi "dying." You will see more Chardi Kala Sikhs than in Punjab. Have you been to some of the Sikhi camps and retreats, loads of chardi kala young gursikhs. It all depends on your point of view, I mean if you look at just numbers, yes the amritdhari community is small, but hey one singh or singhnee in a million sticks out like a dove amongst crows.

I used get disheartened too, then I was like, dude, I need to fix MYSELF, gotta start keeping Kesh, read Baani, get on the path, why balme others for klling Sikhi when I am just as guilty. When someone thinks Sikhi si dying remmeber when a handful of Sikhs remained and lived in Jungles, well these days it is like that, a handful of sikhs, real sikhs are out there and there time will come again, when the kesri Nishan Sahib will fly amongst the nations of the world. Anyone who gets down about these things is forgetting the whole concept of teh sikh chardi kala spirit, I mean we haven't seen our mothers have their kids heads on garlands around the neck, we haven't been boiled alive so if teh sikhs who went through all this were chardi kala, what is getting you'all down, the population numbers?

I also get down about these things so don't wanna be a hypocrite, but then i just look at our ithihaas, things have been worse people.

fateh!

Sat Sri Akal:

See, before 1978 and 1984, the Sikhs were also ina sad state. Suddenly, people like Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji showed that the Khalsa spirit is nowhere dead. Their inspiration motivated tens of thousands to re-evaluate their faith and identity. Another by-product of that was the migration of many Sikhs to the Diaspora.

There is a lot of bad...true...but underneath that, there is good that shows up from time to time. And seriously, those New Mexico Sikhs...who knows...in 50 years, next President could be a Sikh for all we know. They got the power...they just haven't shown it yet.

Sikhism has yet to arise!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fatehh...!!

if we want to 'fix' sikhi... it should start at home... with ourselves, and our families... and then expand into our extended families and friends... there's one thing sitting here and saying that somethin should be done, but there's another to actually go out and do something... i agree that something should be done... but what?... i don't really know... there's many 'possible solutions' out there.. and if we can all come to ONE solution or a few solutions that we can all agree on, then that would also make things a lot easier..... but, like i've said b4 several times... we can't wait for things to happen.. we have to make things happen.. and i say WE as a PANTH... this isn't a one person effort.. there's not gonna be ONE person who leads us to victory... if some people don't think they themselves can make a difference.... do it in a group.. start a sikhi group or something.. i know where i live there's A LOT of punjabi families.. and i know it would help if a sikhi group for the youth was set up... somethin for the neighbourhood kids.. and that might get their parents involved... i love dealing with youth and talkin to them about sikhi... they afterall, are the future.... we can even join the SSA's at our local uni's and colleges... i know many SSA's don't even do much parchar of SIKHI itself, rather they do it of PUNJABI culture... which is contradictory to sikhi ... we should all find wayz to do as much parchar of sikhi as possible.. and this goes for myself too... i don't do nearly as much as i should...

lets hope we can all unite and become GURSIKHS and ONE QAUM... i know there's many people out there that would LOVE to be invovled wit sikhi.. only if they knew about sikhi and what it stood for... if they only knew how beautiful Guru Jee is, the possibilities are endless.... they too, will become apart of the khalsa panth....

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Vaheguru Jee Kee Fatehhhhhhhhhh..!!!