sikhchat.com

A friend of mine last week noticed on sikhchat.com a thread about the muslim kalifa ( i think thats what it is called). It as a nasty article encouraging muslim men to entice sikh girls and to convert them.

My friend is called Mohammed Singh and his parnets are now amrit dhari sikhs and their 3 daughters, who are all married and their children are practicing sikhs. Originally the mother was a muslim and upon marriage to the sikh became an amrit dhari.

My friend posted a reply objecting firstly that the moderator should not have allowed the article to have been posted and secondly criticising the article.Within minutes of his post the whole thread disappeared. Did anyone else see this post?

This was not the first occasion his posts as have been rejected. He believes it is because of his name.

I have also noticed many topics placed there relate to muslims boys v sikh girls etc and the theme always is critical of the sikh way of life. The posts are provacative in such a way that one must reply to tackle the issue and thereby introduce critical issues against sikhs. I have wondered who is behind the site that states is dedicated to sikh issues? Does any one know ? Is the site run by sikhs for the sikhs?

Any comments?

Moderator of that site is good, but one person can not run a forum alone, that person i know tries to take of most of the crap that is posted on that site. I also know that that person is really discouraged about the state of that site now.

Admin/Owner of that site doesnt bother at all what people post.

He runs/owns Sikhi.com, khalistan.biz, misspunjab.com + more

All three sites i believe are anti sikh, and not worth bothering about.

Domain Name: SIKHCHAT.COM

Administrative Contact -

RANJHA.COM RANJHA.COM - j@globalequity.co.uk

RANJHA.COM

Firozpur Road (G.T. Road)

Ludhiana, Punjab PUNJAB

IN

Phone - 44777590454

Fax -

Technical Contact -

RANJHA.COM

Ludhiana, Punjab PUNJAB

IN

Phone - 44777590454

Fax -

Billing Contact -

RANJHA.COM

Ludhiana, Punjab PUNJAB

IN

Phone - 44777590454

Fax -

Your friend from the UK or what?

Wot really ticks me off about that website is that muslims and hindus come on and get away with abusing Sikhim and Sikhs.

I know the guy who own's it has a sikh name but he acts like he is a hindu punjabi with a carefree attitude letting any1 post anything on Sikhi.com and khalistan.biz I've asked him on the forum to shut the site down if he can't moderate it or get more moderators but he doesnt care.

I think it's time we take action...

I say we complain to the isp hosting his site about the content. or Make have it hacked offline

Date first seen May 1999

IP address 213.171.218.193

Nameserver ns1.livedns.co.uk

DNS admin administrator@sikhi.com

Nameserver Organisation:

Fasthosts Internet, UK Reg, Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2EX, United Kingdom

I would say .. do humble request to the webmaster and then see how it goes. Email is administrator@sikhi.com