THVPRSAD CHOPEI

As you all have heard TavPrsad Saviwyai And Shree Chopei Sahib,

Now could some one Please post THVPRSAD CHOPEI, it is Dasam Granth

Starts off like

'Sat(n)aam Shree Vaheguru Sahib Jee'

"Ik(o)nKar Sat GurPrsah Paathshai Dasme ThvPrsad Chopei"

"Bram (hu) Aad Ik(on)Karah................" dunno what comes next so could u post it please thanx

ik Onkar sat gur prasad.

sri mukhvak pat(i) sahi 10 ( dasvin)

Tav prasad chaupai

pranvo ad ekankara, jal thal mahial kio pasara.

ad purakh abgat ab(i)nasi, lok chatrr das jot prakasi.

hasat kit ke bich samana, rav rank ik sar jana.

advai alakh purakh abgami sabh ghat ghat ke anterjami.

alakh yup achai an bhekha, raag rang jeh rup na rekha.

baran chehan sabhu(n) te niara, ad purakh advai ab kara.

baran chehan jeh jat na pata, sattr ,mittr jeh tat na mata.

sabh te duur sabhan te nera, jal thal mahial jah basera.

anhad rup anhad bani, charan saran jeh basat bhawani.

brahma bisan ant nahi paeo, net net mukh char bataeo.

kot indr upindr banae, brahma rudr upae khapae.

lok chattr-das khel racheo, bahur ap hi bich milaeo.

danav dev phanind apara, gandhrab jach rache subhchara.

bhut bhavikkh bhavan kahani, ghat ghat ke pat pat ki jani.

tat mat jeh jat na pata, ek rang kahu nahi rata.

sarab jot ke bich samana, subh hun sarab thaur pehchana.

kal rahat an kal sarupa, alakh purakh abgat aw(i)dhuta.

jat pat jeh chehan na barna, abgat dev achai an-bharma.

sabh ko kal sabhan ko karta, rog sog dokhon ko harta.

ek chit jeh ik chin dhiaeo, kal phas ke bich na aeo.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh!

if you want meanings let me know. hope i helped. forgive ma mistakes.

lolll...its ok mn.glad 2 help! heres da meanings..... :TH:

I salute and bow before the primal being one god(the creater of all),

he manifasts himself in the pervades waters, earths and skies.

primal creater, the founder of all invisiable (to physical eyes) and indestructible,

God has given light to 14 worlds.

God resides in all benigs-from n ant to an elephant,

He gives equal treatment to the rich and the poor(according to his laws).

he is incomparable, indescribable and inseparable,

he knows the secrets and the state of minds of all.

Gods form in indescriable, he is indestructible and he does not wear any dress,

he is above mammon and he has no from or quoit.

he has no caste or mark,

he is the primal creator,incomparable and changeless.

he has no form, quoit, caste or lineage,

none is his enemy or friend and he has no father or mother.

He is far off, yet close to all,

he lives in waters, on earth and in the skies.

he is boudless and all-pervading and his life-infusing power is uniformly present everywhere,

Goddess Durga takes her shelter at his feet.

Brahma and Vishnu have not been able to know his limits,

Brahma having four faces has proclaimed that '' none is like God.''

God has created millions on indras, and vamans,

God creates and destroys millions of brahmas and shivas.

he has encated the drama of 14 worlds,

he absorbs his creation within himself when he so desires.

god has created innumberable monsters, gods and king coras,

God has created singers who serve gods sub gods and men of pious souls.

God is the cause of the past, present and future stories, events and history.

God knows the innermost secrets of all hearts.

God has no mother, no father , caste and lineage,

God does not have any special love for any special caste or tribe.

God is present in all living beings,

God can be seen in all and at every place.

God never becomes old and is deathless,

Gods glories are countless, he is above mammon and without form and cannot be seen with these eyes.

God has no caste, lineage or quoit,

God has no body is immortal and entertains no doubts.

God causes the destruction of all and creates all,

God removes ills, griefs and sins.

Whoever remembers and meditates on God sincerely, even for a moment,

Will be free from the terror of the noose of death

bull chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

• 2 weeks later...

:nihungsmile:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!

Jus reading this topic n was slightly confused about the chaupai sahib paat? During nitnem i do: Tuvprasad Chaupai: Prunvo aad ikankara... but sum ppl, especially amritdhari Sikhs have said they never heard of this chaupai sahib da paat and jus do: Humari Karo Hath de racha....?

plz leme no if i'm doin the right one in the morning...........................

Waheguru.........

On the topic of chaupai sahib da paat i've had many debates about the different versions we have. In Rehras Sahib, my Chaupai Sahib begins with...Pun Rashas ke ka kata sisa..... but some ppl say that there shud be two more lines b4 this and others agree with the chaupai paat i do.. However this Chaupai is really really long and has bout 8 Doharas after? Jus chatin with sum ppl they sed that the Chaupai Sahib shud end with samabat sutar sehs bhunijai....tir satdhruv granth sudahara....? But mine is much longer than this and carries on.... its really interesting and wanted to know which Chaupai Sahib u guys do in the morning and evening... dusor plz............... :doh:

The morning nitnem as defined by the Sikh Rehit Maryada is 3 Banis (Jap Ji, Jaap Sahib and Tav Prashad Savaiyae), the additional 2 in the evening and night (Rehras and Kirtan Sohila) are considered collectively to make up 5 Banis per day. The Chaupai Sahib under the Sikh Rehit Maryada begins at “Hamri Karo Haath…” and ends early before the “Kirpa karo hum par Jag mata”.

This is the Sikh Rehit Maryada and should be respected as the minimum criteria or pledge for those who are Amritdhari. It does not prohibit the reading of further bani or being vegetarian (under the Sikh Rehit Maryada consumption of non-Halal meat is acceptable) or about wearing a Keski or Patka for women (this is an option granted under THE Sikh Rehit Maryada) and the option to read or not read the Raagmala.

Now there are many others like Taksal, AKJ, Nihangs, Nanaksar to mention a few, who have a maryada which differs from this on various points –however, let’s be clear this is not a grounds for disagreement. The Sikh Rehit Maryada is not negotiable and does not conflict with these maryadas. They are essentially expansions on various parts of the Sikh Rehit Maryada.

As per the Banis, most groups tend to favour 5 Banis in the morning, Nihangs do 7 as a minimum. The Chaupai Sahib paath varies across the board with additional Dohra, Chaupai and Arril measures being added to the main bani. Many also include the Shabd Hazare of both Gurus and the Tav Prashad Chaupai and 33 Savayae as part of their nitnem.

Hope this helps.

< dw SuD aucwrn hY : iek EAMkwr ]

The correct pronunciation of < is "Ik Oa(n)kaar"

In the same way that the Panj Pyare recited the five prayers to prepare the Amrit, the candidate is to recite the five prayers on a daily basis after rising early and

having ishnaan (bathing during which meditation is done). In the evening Rehras Sahib is recited and before going to sleep Kirtan Sohela is read. As a bare

minimum these seven prayers are the minimum which must be recited daily by all Amritdharees. The prayers for Amrit Vela/Ambrosial hours (before dawn) are as

follows:

1) Sri Japji Sahib – read to attain Brahm Gyan (Knowledge of God);

2) Sri Jaap Sahib – Sri Jaap Sahib is a salutation to the Timeless Lord and a description of his qualities;

3) Ten Svaye – ("Sravag sudh smooh sidhaan…") The Svaye are read to attain worldly detachment and abolish false practices; and

4) Sri Chaupai Sahib – this is recited for protection, having 29 verses in the numerical order as in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib.

BwdRv sudI AstmI riv vwrw ]

qIr sqdRv gRMQ suDwrw ] 29]

"In the month of Phadro, eight days after Masaya on a Sunday, whilst sitting on the

riverside of the Satluj I completed Sri Dasam Granth."

(Dasam Granth Ang 1388)

The recital is to be to the above line, then the Svaya and Dohra are to be recited to complete the prayer;

5) Sri Anand Sahib – this recital is for liberation from the cycle of births & deaths and the attainment of Anand (Bliss). All 40 verses are to be recited;

6) Rehras Sahib – recited so that one does not have to leave Sach Khand (highest spiritual plane); and

7) Kirtan Sohela – Panj Ishnana (washing feet, hands and face) is performed before going to sleep. After this, one is to sit upon their bed cross-legged, facing their pillow and recite the prayer. Satguru is with us at all times and protects us from the Angel of Death and demons. If one unexpectedly dies in their sleep, they will not enter lower lifeforms. Bad thoughts or dreams do not occur if Kirtan Sohela has been recited. Satguru places an iron fortress around him/her so nothing can hurt or scare the individual.

bhula chuka maf