Is Sikhism Drived from hinduism?

honey81online

Sangat Jeeo,

We have been tracking the users "pari_singh" and "honey81online" for some time now. They have been posting things that are obviously copied and pasted and are known to be used to try and brainwash vulnerable sikh youth. These types of people are DISGUSTING. We beleive they are most likely part of some radical hindu group such as RSS etc. We have now banned their ip address and will keep a lookout for anymore of this. The user "arash" was also using the same ip as them.

RSS is NOT welcome on SikhSangat.Com or ANY Waheguroo! Network site. If you come here, you will be Exposed and banned. We will also be sending your ip addresses and user names to other Sikh message boards to make sure they know who you are. If you DARE come here again and post your anti-sikh propoganda, you will be shut down.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sikhi is not derived from hinduism. By the way honey81 is either a rss guy or something, or hes a messed up hindustan brainwashed wacko. Guru Nanak sahib je maharaj started sikhism. This is not the first time that I have heard Guru gobind Singh je started sikhi. That is not true. The worlds first sikh was bibi nanaki, guru nanak dev jes sister. What guru gobind singh sahib je did was start the khalsa panth, which was a new plateau in sikhi. It turned the master into the follower. Guru sahib said that to become his sikh from that day on, you must take khanda ke pahul ( amrit). In guru nanak dev je's - Guru tegh bahadur je's time they would give charan ke pahul, which was the sikh baptism at THAT time. NOW a sikh MUST take KHANDA ke pahul to become a sikh. None of the gurus beleived in any other religions. One verse frpm benti chopai is Ram Raheem Puran Kuran, Enak Kahain na matek na manyo. Thats only one verse of MANY more that state sikhs do not belive in any other religions. Guru nanak sahib je rejected hinduism from youth when rejecting the janoe. He rejected it from the time he could talk by preaching one god, giving the principles of sikhi. It is stated many times in Sri Guru Granth sahib je maharaj, dasam granth, sarb loh granth, reight maryada, that sikhs do not believe in the principles of hinduism. Sikhism is its own unique way of life. If we follow all the granths teachings, take amrit, follow the reight marayada, salvation is obtained easily.

Bhull chuk maff

Waheguru je ka khalsa, waheguru je ke fateh!

Jaikaaraa Gajaavey Fateh Paavai, Guru Kalgeedhar Jee Nu Bhaavai Ni

haal Ho Jaavai!!! Sat Sree Akaaaaaaal!!!!!!

Akal!Akal!Damdami taksal! Gurbar akal! Bole sonehal Sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!!!!!

I don’t think that modern Kalyugi Hinduism can be considered the rightful inheritor or successor to the Vedic religion of the previous Yugs. In those yugs the people lived and died in accordance to Dharm. They would devote almost 1/3 of their lives when becoming seniors to Bhagtee. But Kalyugi Hindus are a sharp contrast to them. Today’s Hindus are one of the most corrupt and dishonourable people on earth… they do not have a sense of duty towards Dharm. If they did we would not see Hindus betraying Sikhs repeatedly over and over…

So no, Sikhism is not derived from this Kalyugi Hinduism...

Guest SikhForLife

Guru Nanak rejected Hinduism and their blind rituals.. such as praying to a tree or a stone.. or puting water towards the sun.. or fasting etc.

that means he was not a hindu..

simple answer to a simple question

SikhForLife, I didn’t really mean any disrespect to them. Not all hindus are bad. Infact most of them are nice. But most do not follow Dharm in anyway what so ever. Since the late 90’s even the Sikhs are turning out to be like them. Its unfortunate but many Sikhs are losing there sense of duty towards Gurmat. I wouldn’t be surprised if within a few generations, our descendents also end up like modern Hindus. Best thing is to stick to our roots. To follow Sikhism to MAX, never abandoning Punjabi language. I think the best way to preserve Sikhi is to just do ardas to Guru Saab, and request that it be preserved.

Guest SikhForLife

to tell u the truth.. i have given up hope for the so called "sikhs" in india.. (most of them)

i think its time to concentrate more on Sikhi at home.. (U.S. UK.. CAnada) ya.. thats our new home now.. and save it here.. and keep it saved. ^_^

• 16 years later...

Main difference between sikhi and hindu is that we reject the vedas and have guru granth sahib ji as our guru. Also the plan that our gurus have for a sikh society is different to the set up of hindu society which is organized by caste, our gurus dont want that set up.   

Sikhi is completely different to abrahamic faith's   I really cant see any similarities.  In islam god exists above heaven and its blasphemy to say god exists everywhere and within us,  this alone makes our beliefs completely different, couldn't be any more different.