For Those Who Care

Who Should Be The Next Sikh Youth of the Month?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Next Sikh Youth of the Month?

• 1)S1ngh
    • 2)Guru_ka_souljah
    • 3)Anjaan
    • 4)rKr
    • 5)Japmans
    • 6)Akal Purakh Di Fauj
    • 7)smartsingh24 (don't click)

Flippin heck.

At least put the name of a real Gursikh in place of the fraudulent rKr. Seriously I will be offended. Seriously man, You guys have got to take a topic like this is serious. You need serious people.

And now... decisions... APDF or Anjaan?? I pick them both, am I allowed to vote twice?

101736[/snapback]

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

btw....on satuarday rav bhenji became akal purakh di fauj...so all votes for akal purakh di fauj go to rav bhenji :doh: an amazing gursikh :TH:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

101738[/snapback]

Ooooh puuuuurrrrlllleeeeease! You're gonna make me sick in a second.

Firstly, people talking of YS UK (in the other thread also) Maharaaj makes the org run beautifully. It's all them.

Secondly, I think that my paaji APDF and Anjaan penji should be joint jathedhaars of Sikhsangat.com for this month.

101740[/snapback]

sis you are a gem!!!! moorakhs like me are not worth the dust of your beautiful feet!!!!!

the work you do is amazing!! - even my dad said so!!! and because he said so it has to be true because he is my dad and he said so!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well- not sure if my opinion's worth anythin but as always i'll give it anyway :doh:

Vicky Singh is an obvious choice for the top spot due to the massiiiiive sewa but then again you might want to keep him tucked away for a rainy day like an ace when you run out of SYOMs (heaven forbid)

Also those involved in Young Sikhs should definetly be SYOMs as they're doing a fantastic level of sewa and with Waheguroo's grace may they long continue to do so :)

As one of the 'net grandads on this forum i think APDF and Anjaan have done some of the best posts i've ever read on the net let alone this forum :doh:

Tough choice- might be best to have them in successive order as SYOMs

:wub:

vicky is still is the process of evolution. I will have to test him again LOL.gif Last time he failed. So get ready vicky singha. this time i will jump on you for sure. Degha Singh is a good candidate but a bibi must be nominated. if ysl is rkr then her (cuz ysl's posts were good other than that i don't know her) or kaur khalistani lioness cuz she is :nihungsmile: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

who ever voted for me should be walloped with a wallabe.

101750[/snapback]

I think it was me blush.gif

(psssstttt i think i like u :e: )

tongue.gif

but i wana vote twice :doh: .. for APKF !!!!!!! :nihungsmile:

ANDDDD since i was da last so called bandar of the month ... ANDDDD since everyone is tired of looking at me every morning... i get to have first vote... and my vote is APKF !!!!!!!

I kno this guy and he is BOMB... he will make great YOUTH of the month !!! :TH:

Guest Faujan

yes, especially for those of us who don't know much about the nominees. and um, who usually picks the SYoM? and umm.......have any of the people listed there already been SYoM? and umm...........haha why put yourself up there if you're going to write don't click? kind of like my blog link, which btw im gonna take off just so you gotta take the long way to come and annoy me. :doh: j/k i lub jur comments................and umm, yeh tell us more about the nominees so we can choose..............and I think kumi ji should have been up there as well = )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am so stupid. after i posted my response, i realized i had only read the first page! LOL.gif i think that smartsingh ji's posts aren't so bad, if you're looking at who's got good posts. check out his blog *shrug* murakh view.

LOL.gif Using the Desi voting system,this voting will end next month and it will take admin 15 days to process the results, 15 days go in interviewing the candidate and preparing the webpage etc.

So i believe we might be stuck with Jaspaul's sohni boothi for 2 more months. So i think its best that we learn to live with it.