Map(s) of a future Khalistan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khali is a desert in Saudi Arabia. So maybe that is where Khali-Stan is going to be as the majority in Punjab do not want it.

102370[/snapback]

What you mean majority dont want it???

Who cares of Punjabi's dont want it..... SIKHS want it!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen maps of Khalistan which cover ALL of Pakistan occupied Punjab, Indian rajaistan, gujarat, himachal pardesh, punjab, haryana.

But as always it's always a numbers game. The more Sikhs there are the better the chances will be that Khalistan will become a reality. That's why the Indian govt chose to conduct terrorist and illegal unethical militry operations against Sikhs of mass genocide.

Look at the number of Sikh's murdered in their own state of Punjab compared to others and Sikh's were at least 70% of the vitims of state sponsered violence. Sikh's of Punjab were terroised, raped, murdered, persecuated by the likes of evil KPS Gill, Julio Riberio, Beant Singh. Men who are hailed as hero's by terrorism supporting Indian's. My question is if they want to hail hero's of mass terrorism then they should not complain when terrorism is used against them. Fire with fire, bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb.

Khali is a desert in Saudi Arabia. So maybe that is where Khali-Stan is going to be as the majority in Punjab do not want it.

102370[/snapback]

I've seen maps of Khalistan which cover ALL of Pakistan occupied Punjab, Indian rajaistan, gujarat, himachal pardesh, punjab, haryana.

But as always it's always a numbers game. The more Sikhs there are the better the chances will be that Khalistan will become a reality. That's why the Indian govt chose to conduct terrorist and illegal unethical militry operations against Sikhs of mass genocide.

Look at the number of Sikh's murdered in their own state of Punjab compared to others and Sikh's were at least 70% of the vitims of state sponsered violence. Sikh's of Punjab were terroised, raped, murdered, persecuated by the likes of evil KPS Gill, Julio Riberio, Beant Singh. Men who are hailed as hero's by terrorism supporting Indian's. My question is if they want to hail hero's of mass terrorism then they should not complain when terrorism is used against them. Fire with fire, bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb.

102386[/snapback]

Next time you visit Punjab open your eyes and see for yourself that you are being brainwashed by internet khalistanis. Out the hundreds of people I have met in Punjab I can count on one hand the number who want Khalistan. The Punjabis care about what happens in Punjab and I doubt they are going to let people sitting in pakistan and the west change its name. You want khali land then go make it where you live in the west.

Even Sikhs in the west do not really care for khali-stan. Check out how many people turn up for the Hyde park rally/march whatever it is.

102370[/snapback]

102386[/snapback]

Next time you visit Punjab open your eyes and see for yourself that you are being brainwashed by internet khalistanis. Out the hundreds of people I have met in Punjab I can count on one hand the number who want Khalistan. The Punjabis care about what happens in Punjab and I doubt they are going to let people sitting in pakistan and the west change its name. You want khali land then go make it where you live in the west.

Even Sikhs in the west do not really care for khali-stan. Check out how many people turn up for the Hyde park rally/march whatever it is.

102399[/snapback]

Ask the Kashmiri's if they want Azadi and lets see if they tell you openly they want it without the fear of Indian persecution. Ask the Assamese, the tamils and others the same. In public they will say NO hehehe course we dont but in their hearts and in their minds they want seperate nations based on their own language, customs, traditions, religion.

You want united India? tell your govt to stop its terrorist activities and persecution of its minority population. Until then their will only be one solution AZADI

Khalistan Zindabad

102370[/snapback]

102386[/snapback]

102399[/snapback]

Ask the Kashmiri's if they want Azadi and lets see if they tell you openly they want it without the fear of Indian persecution. Ask the Assamese, the tamils and others the same. In public they will say NO hehehe course we dont but in their hearts and in their minds they want seperate nations based on their own language, customs, traditions, religion.

You want united India? tell your govt to stop its terrorist activities and persecution of its minority population. Until then their will only be one solution AZADI

Khalistan Zindabad

102416[/snapback]

Why is it that if anyone disagrees with khali-stanis their heads become empty (khali) and all they can do is accuse others of being GOI agents or being alligned with India. Is that all you can do. Rather sad if your debating has to stoop to such low levels every time such a point crops up. If I thought like you I would just counter with go tell your pakistani buddies (ISI) to stop trying to disrupt Punjab through its dirty proxy war.

Frankly I do not give two hoots about India or Khali-stan. It would be nice to have an independent Punjab but that is not going to happen and unlike you I do not want to impose this on people who do not want it.

You want khalistan then get up and go get it. First you got to convince the people it will effect not youngsters on the internet who are easily brainwashed.

Mr SS Mann's useless Akali Dal campaigns on a khalistan platform and does nothing of note in elections. In fact they do worse than the Raving Looney party used to do in the UK.

102370[/snapback]

102386[/snapback]

102399[/snapback]

Khalistan Zindabad

102416[/snapback]

Why is it that if anyone disagrees with khali-stanis their heads become empty (khali) and all they can do is accuse others of being GOI agents or being alligned with India. Is that all you can do. Rather sad if your debating has to stoop to such low levels every time such a point crops up. If I thought like you I would just counter with go tell your pakistani buddies (ISI) to stop trying to disrupt Punjab through its dirty proxy war.

Frankly I do not give two hoots about India or Khali-stan. It would be nice to have an independent Punjab but that is not going to happen and unlike you I do not want to impose this on people who do not want it.

You want khalistan then get up and go get it. First you got to convince the people it will effect not youngsters on the internet who are easily brainwashed.

Mr SS Mann's useless Akali Dal campaigns on a khalistan platform and does nothing of note in elections. In fact they do worse than the Raving Looney party used to do in the UK.

102439[/snapback]

Spoken like a true Hindustani / Indian...bravo.....

your venom for Khalistan is quite evident...

So your suggestion is not to give support for such a state right? You want Sikh's to continue to suffer genocide upon genocide and not be able to protect themselves. People like you come and go... you contribution to sikhi in life is probably nothing. You go on thinking it can't be done..Khalistan is just a dream...

I say... so what if it take even a 100years for it to come into being at least I would be happy in the knowledge people like me contributed to create such a state and it.

Any Sikh who doesnt or want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all. I'll leave others to judge which one you are.

102370[/snapback]

102386[/snapback]

102399[/snapback]

Khalistan Zindabad

102416[/snapback]

102439[/snapback]

Spoken like a true Hindustani...bravo.....

your venom for Khalistan is quite evident...

Any Sikh who doesnt want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all. I'll leave others to judge which one you are.

102442[/snapback]

Thanks for proving my point with your hindustani comment. When you have nothing to say throw the GOI agent, hindustani tag at others.

Ha ha ha you really are a joke. By what you are saying you are implying that the likes of Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji, was not a Sikh or a thick <banned word filter activated> as he accepted the Nawab title at the behest of the Sikh sardars from the Moghul Sultanate.

I dread to think about you applying these disgusting benchmarks you have come up with to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj and insinuating that he was wrong by not setting up his own country (he was more than capable of doing so).

I think it is sad that all you can do is throw insults which if you look back at history you are tainting some true Sikhs with you statements bordering on profanity/blasphemy who lived under central sarkars like that of the Moghuls without demanding your khalistan.