Animation on Sahibzades

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.sahibzadey.com

Tommorrow they will make animation on Gurus. We must stop this commercialization.

We need to contact Gurudwaras and issue Panthic Alert.

Contact organization like SALDEF, Sikh Coalition etc.

102299[/snapback]

You protest films which are offensive to the Sikh Panth. If they are promoting Sikhi then we should support it!!!!

If you look at all Sikhi Films, NON of them use a real person as the Gurus. We have that respect, as opposed to christian based films where Jesus is always represented!!

This animation will show who the Sahibzaday were and what they did through using technology as not to offend anyone!! Only show the story in a way that kids can learn in a fun way! Its all good listening to stories, i know some of the best tellers, but when you watch a video, stays with you longer!!!

WJKK WJKF

i've seen this movie..we had it here at dixie last week..it was amazing..the work these guys put together.. i think ppl r jus over reacting now cuz we've been protesting evrything for so long tht ppl hav forgotten to differ between wts good and wts not... props to the ppl who made this...(sychro of animations with the sound was the best i ever seen:O)