Holes in Pants :S

Sony

there are specially made gatras for women for this case... if you go to sacha sauda, you can find gatras available that are actually supposed to be worn around your waist... men where them too if they're wearing dress shirts... i personally hate them, BUT the option is there.... the method in which kirpaan is held with the waist gaatra makes it pretty hard for the kirpaan to puncture pants.... or they're supposoed to anyways..i've only treid it once or twice, and it wasn't for me

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...its slightly off topic but can we wear kirpan without gatra?

Like I have a kirpan which can be used with normal belt we use for pants.

I wore it once like tht and I went to gurudwara sahib. Bhai ji told me tht this is not the proper way to wear a kirpan. Luckily I was wearing one more kirpan underneath and I told him tht I am wearing another kirpan with gatra underneath.

P.S. Japman veer ji do u check ur mail?

U know the copy of the law which allows sikhs to wear their kirpan, I got that printed onto about 10 t shirts of mine...  :TH:  now everytime i get stoped i say read the shirt  :TH:  anyhoo i dont know why me say this...its just i find the look on the security guards funny when they try and read whats written on my shirts.  :)

102447[/snapback]

:doh: :wub: :doh: :doh: GENIUS. PURE GENIUS.

Anyway i just hada thought.... y wear it udnerneath?! wear it ont he outside :TH: :e: solves every problem in this thread :doh: emi

Thanks for the replies guys :doh: they have helped....

um, about buying pants made of thick clothes... well its summer right now and its soooooo hot tongue.gif besides that, i have a hard time shopping tongue.gif so i tend to just get whatever (not that good at figuring out which kapra is better tongue.gif )

i might just get a small kirpan and sow a peice of cloth for it... so it goes around the sheath but wont interfere if it needs to be removed i guess.

reason i dont want to wear it outside is that.. well the place that i work, from what i've been told (cus we just moved into this building) but this place gets a bomb threat about once every month.... :) so they have a lot of security and stuff and i just dont want to get into ne trouble with the security downstairs, most people i work with know about it so thats not a prob.... but lets see :doh:

oh btw Daasn Daas, ur soooo mean tongue.gif those pants were so new and young and nice ... and they so bravely took shaheedi :wub: ofcourse me still thinking about the!! lol but ur right thats one reason why i posted.. hehe

and APDF u have to hook me up with one of those tshirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhul chuk maaf

oh yea can someone clarify, so its ok to actually have a kirpan with no gatra right? i know like a talwar is carried without a gatra, but can a kirpan also be carried like that?

oh btw Daasn Daas, ur soooo  mean tongue.gif those pants were so new and young and nice ... and they so bravely took shaheedi :doh: ofcourse me still thinking about the!! lol but ur right thats one reason why i posted.. hehe
one thing to say .............. LOL.gif

jes i know me bery bery mean :nihungsmile:

and APDF u have to hook me up with one of those tshirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO ... i got dibs on it FIRSTTTTT :wub: .. ju better not give it to someone else before me :doh: ... uh ummmmmmm... :) ...

rolleyes.gif

but this place gets a bomb threat about once every month....  so they have a lot of security and stuff and i just dont want to get into ne trouble with the security downstairs, most people i work with know about it so thats not a prob.... but lets see

:doh: @ OMG where the hell do u work? grin.gif

hmmm...but if u wear it outside they cud transfer u from computers to security :) ahhhhh.....u did say u had a mean punch :doh:

as for the t shirts..... blush.gif we accept cash, cheque and all major credit cards....ahem....nah me joking...if anyone seriously wants one..let me know... but u canadians...are too far. :wub: