A Rock

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat Ji: maybe some of u may know, but on April 13, 2004 my family partnered with two "Gursikhs" to open a business..........my dad did not wanna partner with anybody, but he saw Sikhi in them so the three of em opened a store in which all the partners had an equal share (even tho most of the investments were ours)......

4-5 months after the business had been opened, the partners started stealing money....and other things..........one of them who we knew for sure was an apparent liar....so after a lot of arguments, we paid him and he left the business......the other partner who looked like a Sant (with a history of shaheeds and kharkoos in his family) turned out to be an even bigger dhokhay-baaz....he too was paid and left the business...but before leaving he tipped off our property managers against us so we lost some money........but we just did ardaas to Guru Ji and continued with our business

On February 22, 2005 a fire damaged a lot of our stuff in the warehouse and we lost five months of customers and money for the electricity bill and all that stuff.....we even cleaned up after the fire with our bare hands so as to avoid the expensive professionals...................last week our property owners told us that we have to vacate the property whithin the month of July or pay all the rent of the months our store was closed all at once........We had no alternative but to vacate the property............but i know that this is killing my parents more than they let on...............they have suffered nothing but pain in their entire lives..........how can i help them? how can i help my family get back on our feet? Please help...........do ardaas for us so that Guru Ji keeps our honor intact...........

Please!

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Gurfateh!!

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru pray.gif

These times can be so difficult and hard and it may seem like those you can trust you feel you can't trust no more. Sometimes that how hard reality hits us. But everything is in His hands our health, our wealth, everything and rest assured He is still there looking out for you, watching over you.

Everyone encounters theres hard low stages in life. But we can all get through them, we simran and seva. I know it may not seem like the answers to your problems right now, but it is the long term solution. Try not to worry too much, be there for your family and with Waheguru Ji de kirpa all will get better and your family be in chardi kala.

Take care bhen ji.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru pray.gif

Gurfateh!!

Waheguru "Tera bhana meetha lagai"

Bhainji, just do as much bani/seva/simran as possible, and do ardaas with full shardha, Guru Nanak Sahib never likes seeing his pyare in dukh, I'm sure it could've been worse, but since you're at his door you will get through it.

I hope the ardaas that goes out of anyone who reads this will help you and your family.

Akaal sahai :doh:

Waheguru Ki Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I’m sorry for your loss, but this maybe a blessing in disguise...

My prayers are with u and your family sister.

Keep your spirits high, something will work out.

By the by, just want to remind u of one saying 'What goes around comes around' - shame to those "Sikhs" if u even wana call them Sikhs.

God Bless u :-)

- (6)

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Dearest Bhainji,

Do not say that your parents have endured only pain all their lives, as they have been blessed with you and Baltej, and that is something great, it is not pain. They have been blessed with Gursikhi, a chance to get darshan of Guru Ji, and much more besides. I can not say what they have suffered, as I do not know. But all is in the will of God Bhainji-just continue to be a great Gursikh, and inspire your family to do the same. Those who have done such to you, will be punished accordingly by Waheguru Ji. And I believe your father will be rewarded for giving them a chance. Remember always, Bhainji, that God is your Father, He would not, WILL NOT, forsake you. Keep your faith strong, that will get you through what you believe are trying times.

You have always been so strong when others needed you, you always had a great word of advice to put in-perhaps God is now telling you that you need to use that strength for yourself, for your family. Once your faith has been put to the test, it will come out stronger, but you've got to have faith to begin with. So keep faith. Prove your Sikhi, your prem.

Keep ya head up, kid-simple as that. Just pray, keep faith-nothing more anyone can tell you to do that will help-all is in the hands of the Lord..........

murakh di bhull chukk di khimma bakshni, Jiyo.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sadha hi,

Khalse di Faujan

Bhainji. I can understand the amount if distress your family is going through. It is tough. Especially with the fake Singhs stealing money. It does hurt. Just try to remain in chardhi kala and try to make decisions for the future. Think about present and long term and decide what to do. It is all in Akaal's hukam. Take Hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It will make you feel better and clarify plans for future. If you ask for future. Guru Ji answers all questions. Just need to ask with prem and shardha. Keep Chardhi Kala. If Akaal took away some now. AKaal will give your family even more in future. Just keep faith. Many times it is a test from Akaal. Akaal always tests us.

Most businesses/property owners have fire insurance which often covers lost revenue, rent, clean-up etc.

I am really surprised someones fire insurance policy between you and your landlord did not at least cover the cost of clean-up. In fact the insurance is often a requirement if there are mortgages or loans involved.

You should do some inquiring regarding this. Your parents will know if they had fire insurance, business insurance etc. The landlord will likely know what they are covered by.

Be wary of insurance companies. Call them up, then write a short to the point letter asking them about coverage. Don't make any admissions in any communications. It's sad, but you have to protect yourself against insurance companies. They often try hard to minize anything that could be paid out.

If you continue to have suspicions see a lawyer.

Be wary of insurance companies. Call them up, then write a short to the point letter asking them about coverage. Don't make any admissions in any communications. It's sad, but you have to protect yourself against insurance companies. They often try hard to minize anything that could be paid out.

If you continue to have suspicions see a lawyer.

103304[/snapback]

:TH:

waheguruuuuu

May Waheguru bless you tandrosthi

pray.gif