Sikhi and Ghosts

Sunny

Ghatak Jeeo,

I believe that the Pir Suleman is speaking Farsi in that tape...perhaps this is what you found to sound like Hindi.

From my limited knowledge on the subject, Pir Suleman was actually a Muslim saint who for whatever reason dealt in "jadoo"(black magic). For this he was punished to live his life as a ghost.  According to the tape, Pir Suleman possessed this young boy because in a previous life he had urinated on Pir Suleman's grave. Pir Suleman then goes on to give a description of life as a ghost and such. Some people doubt the authenticity of this recording though.

103565[/snapback]

who is the person talking to suleman in the recording?

is it real suleman himself speaking or not?

or is he in human form of someone when is he talking?

i am kinda curious about this topic

thanks plz help me out

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep its sulmans voice and hes inside a little boys body - the one that urinated on his grave - the sangat ask him questions and he answers em ive not heard the tape my self but ive got it up stairs :doh: + he starts to laugh randomly as he cant control him self.

i think you might beable to find it on the net

also in regards to ghosts.

the maharaja of england (raja Henry the VIII) was seen strolling around hampton court palace last year, crying, and then closing the doors behind him. all on cctv.

not just that, he last gave his darshan in 1975.

other royals who gav their darshan were anne bolyen (2nd wife of the king)

and i cant remember who else.

oh yeah, also at the battle of the cattalonium fields (attila the hun verses the roman empire) it is said the spirits kept fighting for 3 days (depite the hunnic victory...just!)

gustaphi maaf

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

now this is funny. for the first time i have seen fearing ghosts or even believing in the supernatural. LOL.gif

oey yaar hadh kar detti tussi.

why don't u guyz leave the hindu legacy behind. ur thoughts potray the thinking of a superstitious and uneducated hindu bahman.

in this scientific era u still believe and fear ghosts and that shastar.come on grow up.

may the lord show u the light.

LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif  

now this is funny. for the first time i have seen fearing ghosts or even believing in the supernatural. LOL.gif

why don't u guyz leave the hindu legacy behind. ur thoughts potray the thinking of a superstitious and uneducated hindu bahman.

in this scientific era u still believe and fear ghosts and that shastar.come on grow up.

103893[/snapback]

Well he has ... in guru granth sahib ji ...

look up ghosts in www.sikhitothemax.com and you will see that ghuru ji talks about ghosts HENCE... it is true...

And bun scientific ccrap ... my guru ji is my only scientific proof... and dats all i need to learn from ...

:e:

LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif   LOL.gif  

103893[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Im not sure if you're a Sikh but if you are and you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Then you may like to be informed that Guru tells us ghosts do exist:

keI koit BUq pRyq sUkr imRgwc ]

Many millions are the evil nature-spirits, ghosts, pigs and tigers. (Raag Gauree Mahala Panjva)

also:

psu pMKI BUq Aru pRyqw ]

Beasts, birds, demons and ghosts

bhu ibiD jonI iPrq Anyqw ]

- in these many ways, the false wander in reincarnation.

Still in doubt???You need to read the read of that shabad:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3699

Then tell me again that ghosts do not exist and Guru Ji's thinkin portrays 'superstitious and uneducated hindu bahman.'

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

scieince is stupid sometimes

it changes allt he time

guru jes math never changed

timeless, never effectd by time

scieince has changed atomic theroy so many times

and it will keep on changing

and sceince till this day has not been able to dissaprove ghost so i dunt kno wat ure talking about

i kno singhs who have had personal expierences with ghosts, etc

their is supernatural things in this world and the next

our people r so stupid we try to be all scieinctifical, and forget wat guru je told us

guru jes math is higher than any math man can make

bhula chuka maf

EDITED - No Caps are Allowed

Read Rules & Guidelines before posting till then you are under moderation. Thanks

104087[/snapback]

ya sorry i forgot this rule.

:doh: