Sikh Youth Of The Month Is....

Sewadar

Time for PAKHANDEE OF THE MONTH to make a comment.

Please don't buy this "youth of the month" stuff - because really, I do nothing that deserves praise.

Its funny how those "humble beings" I was talking about were the first ones to post on this topic

I am a sacrifice to the likes of Anjaan penji, Ranz Killa (YOU THE BRO bro!) Taksali Singh and Inderpal, also Akal Purukh Dhi Fauj... in fact YOU ALL are the kind of TRUE Gursikhs I am a sacrifice to.

I am nothing without the sangat of you all... and don't deserve to be Youth of The Month - don't be fooled.

You all inspire me, and I hope you can forgive my egotistical views and opinions. Ask Maharaaj to bless me.

May Guru Saahib bless us all with humble love and devotion to Their name.

Vaheguru.

PS: YOUNG SIKHS CONF DTLS COMING UP!!! :doh:

Vaheguru.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kumi.. i will try my best to convince other sewadars to make you youth of the month but under one condition >>>>> Bring the full change in the language you post.. Thats it singhaaa .. i ask no more !!! (btw nice avtar.. smart one:P)

awww rKr sis is bring humble ..

i think it's good to bring singhs and singhnee up like this "YOM" so that other youths can get inspired and most important it makes the strong communication between active sikhs around the globe.. for example.. if i ever visit TO, i will ask jaspaul or khalsa "what's sikhi going on in the TO hood" and same way in uk.. i will first ask phaenjee .. "where's sikhi events" etc.. and plus good sikh organizations like UNITED SIKHS are always looking up the interviews for volunteers :e:

oops time for me to go to bed blush.gif