Radhoswami's - Facts on their distorting Sikhi

K Singh 82

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RSS are not sikhs. They've been declared anti-panthic by Akal Takht. That's enough fact for you. Sikhi is a way of life, not RSS
rss aren't sikhs. They're cultists and they seek to destroy the religion from the inside out.

smartsingh24 u aint very "smart" are you, you keep saying RSS, the topic is about radaoamis.

call me sad but i really wanted to know what 'Naam' was.. they aint allowed to tell no1 when they take it...so i kicked the <admin-profanity filter activated> out of this dude real bad n he told me...

it was 'Waheguru'... well what do u know.. Sikhism...wooooohooooooooo  :doh:

Sarbloh_Singh i guess the winner at the end of the day the radasoami, why? because waheguru is not their naam. what a *edited* you are.

Admin : Use Polite Language Virji

RSS are not sikhs. They've been declared anti-panthic by Akal Takht. That's enough fact for you. Sikhi is a way of life, not RSS
rss aren't sikhs. They're cultists and they seek to destroy the religion from the inside out.

smartsingh24 u aint very "smart" are you, you keep saying RSS, the topic is about radaoamis.

call me sad but i really wanted to know what 'Naam' was.. they aint allowed to tell no1 when they take it...so i kicked the <admin-profanity filter activated> out of this dude real bad n he told me...

it was 'Waheguru'... well what do u know.. Sikhism...wooooohooooooooo  :doh:

Sarbloh_Singh i guess the winner at the end of the day the radasoami, why? because waheguru is not their naam. what a *edited* you are.

Admin : Use Polite Language Virji

104792[/snapback]

all the same thing. Namdharis, Nirankaries, Radhaswamis, RSS, all the same thing. Anti-panthic, infecting from within, and always trying to recruit. Doesn't matter what name, they all pretty much have the same things. Pakhandi babas, a willing hatred of the righteous path, and a disposition to put others down.

Sat Sri Akal.......

For all the religions that are anti-Sikhi we should not show any sign of anger or hostility, because that is exactly what they want. Just your about your self and your own beliefs and lets others believe what ever they want.

Sarbloh Singh, whats wrong with you man??, are you a Sikh of the Guru, would a Sikh beat someone up to find out what Naam means???????? NO!!!!!!!

I dont care if you are joking man, please dont bring that here.

And when you used the term "grow some balls" are u joking again??????????

A SIKH would never use such terms.

You know what I think, and hope,that someone else has hacked into your account because a SIKH would never ever act this way.

Sat Sri Akal.......

Radaswami people look like sikhs and some members of a family may be sikhs and others RS. Most do not eat and consume alcohol and think thats what makes them RS.

One thing is certain they are not sikhs and should declare themselves as such. Sikhi has no branches and they are not a set belonging to sikhi.

They are theives because their main man (swami) has taken a shabad from the SGGS and secretely passes this to the devotees and they are sworne not to pass this information to anyone and if they do they lose the power of the shabad. The guy has stolen gurbani. I say that because a KHALSA wears his 5 kakars openly and speaks his bani openly and has nothing to hide. The only thing one hides is somrthing which is stolen.

They attend the Gurdwara but do not matha tek SGGS.

They come across as sly people who are hovering to obtain information about naam and which shabad can help to achieve salvation.

Sangat Ji naam is not given by some swami guy it is only GIVEN BY THE GURU JI'S 5 PYARA WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR HEAD IN RETURN and the NAAM IS WAHEGURU GURMANTAR AND MOOL MANTAR. KHALSA DO NOT HAVE TO HIDE THE NAAM BESTOWED BY THE GURU.

lol nice lil comment 'sher-e-panjab'...

well i wonder if u know what there 'Naam' is cuz th@s what i was told.

and if u do have a problem, i'm happy to fix things up... u should change ur name to 'Ghar Da Sher', u dont even know the meaning behind Sher-E-Punjab...

infact i can be 100% sure they call u a 'Giddur' when u step out the house... I'll eat u 4 lunch so watch it... :nihungsmile:

dude if im "ghar da sher" then u must be "internet tay sher" coz u can only yap on like a homo on the net.

"infact i can be 100% sure they call u a 'Giddur' when u step out the house"

thers another thing your wrong about.

as for the namm thing, i knew u were wrong coz naam is 3 or 5 words n some ppl say the radaswami spits in there mouth too.