Ek Panth or sects, jathae & disunity

poppaji2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look.. follow whatever u people wanna follow.. akaal takht.. or taksali or akj.. at the end of the day when we die we have to answer for our own deeds.. so u feel its ok to eat meat ... eat to glory .. if u feel its ok to read 3 baniaa in the morn go ahead.. ur going to answer at the end of the day ...

Frankly like someone said above its never wrong to read more baniyaa.. whatever is written in the maryada is a benchmark and we are suppose to do more ... if we started doing 5 baniya in the morning when we partake amrit we should do more in yrs 2 come

im reali sick & tired with all this jatha bashing or jatha branding.. why cant we just be ONE. whatever differences we have keep it ... at the end of the day only GOD knows who is right and wrong

Bhul CHuk Maaf Karni...

look.. follow whatever u people wanna follow.. akaal takht.. or taksali or akj.. at the end of the day when we die we have to answer for our own deeds.. so u feel its ok to eat meat ... eat to glory .. if u feel its ok to read 3 baniaa in the morn go ahead.. ur going to answer  at the end of the day ...

Frankly like someone said above its never wrong to read more baniyaa.. whatever is written in the maryada is a benchmark and we are suppose to do more ... if we started doing 5 baniya in the morning when we partake amrit we should do more in yrs 2 come

im reali sick & tired with all this jatha bashing or jatha branding.. why cant we just be ONE. whatever differences we have keep it ... at the end of the day only GOD knows who is right and wrong

Bhul CHuk Maaf Karni...

106156[/snapback]

That is what I am trying to say. We can't be one unless our maryada is one. As for only God knows who is right or wrong. I ber to differ. We have scholars, gyanis, jathedars, etc. They know what is right and what is wrong but the jatha people don't want to admit that they made a mistake, even though they know.

KF.. just very curious.. why kali mata pix in your avtar? just wondering.. :doh:

106353[/snapback]

something i was wondering too blush.gifgrin.gif

106380[/snapback]

How come you have a dog? I was wondering. Why do I have kali mata in my pic? I don't know. It is funny. Also wanted to see if people notice and make any comments. I have no links with RSS, VHP, Shiv Sena, or Bajrang Dal. Kali mata is a myth. I don't believe in kali mata or peelee mata or neelee maata or chittee maata or haree maata or laal mata or santree mata or jaamnee mata or gulaabee mata or fikkee mata or bhooree mata or any other mata. Please don't have doubt that i believe in kali mata.

KF.. just very curious.. why kali mata pix in your avtar? just wondering.. :doh:

106353[/snapback]

something i was wondering too blush.gifgrin.gif

106380[/snapback]

How come you have a dog? I was wondering. Why do I have kali mata in my pic? I don't know. It is funny. Also wanted to see if people notice and make any comments. I have no links with RSS, VHP, Shiv Sena, or Bajrang Dal. Kali mata is a myth. I don't believe in kali mata or peelee mata or neelee maata or chittee maata or haree maata or laal mata or santree mata or jaamnee mata or gulaabee mata or fikkee mata or bhooree mata or any other mata. Please don't have doubt that i believe in kali mata.

106532[/snapback]

I have a dog, coz thats my doggie, and i wanted to see if people notice and make any comments. I also have no links with RSS, VHP, Shiv Sena, or Bajrang Dal.... :doh: @ but anyhoo, thats for explaining, the reasoning behind having the pic of r kali mata as ur avtar.

hahah.. good one.. i betcha everyone did notice it and goes.. "Hmmm.." but this also proves that how shallow we are.. I mean the people who believes in Kali mata doesn't mean that they are RSS, VHP and other racists organizations of india. Kali mata is the hindu god for hindu dharam and we should respect them as much as we respect our own dharam. Youths these days including me will judge other person really quick and start -ve labels on others just because we are stuck in our own thinking of saying "We are RIGHT"..

APDF.. i seriously thought the doggy belongs to RSS tongue.gif r u sure u r not holding plastic sword/trishul.. jk.. :doh:

sorry guys for off topic.. :doh: