baba gurbachan singhji and bhai randheer singh ji

navjotsingh

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that when Bhai Randhir Singh Jee passed away, the Panth did hundreds of Akhand Paaths in honour of Bhai Sahib. Just shows the Mahantah of Bhai Randhir Singh jee. I wish I could have done sangat of such a Gursikh. Due to bad karmas, I was not even born when he was alive on earth. After hearing stories about Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, I also wish I would have done his sangat as well. I hope in my life time, I will do sangat of such Gursikhs.

mkhalsa when i said what congu singh said about raag mala and the book baba gurbachan singh wrote was true, but that in any way isnt slandering any gursikhs. Also the story about bhai randheer singh pain all i aid ive heard this story many times i didnt anything bad abpout him, so whydont you think before you write sumthing

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

That story is absolutely not true...you can ask any taksali singhs...i dont know what taksali singh would say these kinda things about bhai randheer singh jee....if baba gurbachan singh jee was here ( i mean physically ) he'd kill him for saying such things about a sant aatmaa...Now, i heard that bhai randheer singh jee started believing that raagmala is gurbani when he was in jail..."jail chitthia" i think is the book...anyways...lets not start this issue here...

Navjot singh jee great story....we need to tell more stories like this here... ^_^ ....if any of you guys have any other stories likes this please share... thumbsup.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Are you trying to start raagmala issue here? and all i said was i "heard" ... so you can't ask me to quote it... someone told me it is in there....and i believe them cuz they read it....so i'll let you find it....and i am pretty sure you have that book....so if you find it yourself daas nu vee dassan dee khechal karnee jee..