baba gurbachan singhji and bhai randheer singh ji

navjotsingh

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji I wasn't trying to correct you. My point was that whether we write it as Bindrawala, Bhindrawala or Bhindranwala it just doesn’t matter. Similarly whether we write it as Randhir, Randir, or Randeer it doesn’t matter. This is English, we can spell a name in a number of different ways without any of them being wrong. For example my name can be spelt as Vir Singh or Veer Singh. Point is, we shouldn't get so sensitive over such issues. Instead we should focus on what Navjot Singh was trying to convey… obviously he made an honest mistake (if you can call it a mistake!). I personally don’t see the mistake.

navjot singh!

I admire that you are trying to show how much piyaar they had for each other as gursikhs.

there are countless stories like the one to told. thanks

I want to divert ur attention away to this another story which I have heard that some of the taksali singhs believe. We all know that Bhai sahib Randheer Singh Ji didn't believe that Raagmalaa was gurbani. And Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Believed that it was. They never let that issue effect them in their friendship.

But here's wat some taksali singhs say about Bhai Randheer Singh Ji. Since he didn't believe in Raagmala his soul couldn't leave his body at the time of his death. He had to get ardaas done by Baba Gurbachan Singh for his 'mukti'. Bhai sahib realized that it was gurbani and thats why he was in so much pain wen he was about to die.

And on gursikhijeevan.com website this taksali singh says that people who question gurbani's authencity including raagmala their mouths will be infected with insects. So does that mean since Bhai Randheer Singh Ji didn't believe in Raagmala as gurbani he was in pain at the time of his death after a life time of all that naam simran kamayee?

have you people heard that story above about Bhai Randheer Singh Jee? If you have do you think it was actually true?

(people don't even try to start the raagmala discussion here)