Back To Sach Khand

Nama Singh

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

Vaheguroo ji ki Fateh!!

haha i saw the heading "back to sachkhand" and i m like "vaheguroo!! who went back to sachkhand ohmy.gif " hehehe

ok i think nama singh wants to know when the hall is empty, that is maharaj is not parkash there... and i think sachkhand he is refering to the place where parkash is done?

i think it is ok if that is the case....

lol

yeh catchy title innit?!

Well referring to K 51NGHs comment, it says in Gurbani "One who meets with, and believes in the True Guru, is embellished here and hereafter. Whoever turns his back on the Guru and becomes baymukh, shall wander in cursed and evil places."

Question is now, does this mean in the literal sense? Or in the spiritual kinda sense...?

id say its a lot more in the spiritual sense. The meaning has been translated in the context of english language and culture, so 'turning your back on Guru ji' would mean leaving your Guru.

bhul chuf mafi if i havent put my view across properly!

:doh:

If people diagree about turning your back to the Guru Granth Sahib, that means you can't move anywhere because which way can you turn where Waheguru isn't present?

Refer back to the story of when Guru Nanak Dev Ji went to Mecca and had his feet pointing in the direction of the Kabbah. Musalman's said do not put your feet in the direction of our Kabbah. Guru Nanak replied "Put my feet in a position where God does not exist."

Having Knowledge Is Not Enough. Put Your Knowledge Into Practice!

If people diagree about turning your back to the Guru Granth Sahib, that means you can't move anywhere because which way can you turn where Waheguru isn't present?

Refer back to the story of when Guru Nanak Dev Ji went to Mecca and had his feet pointing in the direction of the Kabbah. Musalman's said do not put your feet in the direction of our Kabbah. Guru Nanak replied "Put my feet in a position where God does not exist."

Having Knowledge Is Not Enough. Put Your Knowledge Into Practice!

108742[/snapback]

I agree very good point!! ... gods in all directions!