SIKH HATERS

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji kee Fateh,

All my sikh brothers and sisters please check this picture out there r some haters of sikh religion on this earth please do something about them today i became a member of this forum only to show you this picture and aware u about the haters. je tusi saare sache sikh on te tusi kuch kar sakde on iss baare kirpa karke kuch karo asi guru gobind singh ji de sikh haan sanu kise da darr nahi guru de sikh rall ke kuch kar sakde aa bas ehna kehnda hoya main khima chaunda haan.

[Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji kee Fateh]

*Picture is taken out*

what a bunch of " " all these internet gangsters let them say what they want, they are the ones who are doing it behind a computer screen we could do the same but why stoop down to thier low levels. looks like a bunch of idiots just trying to get u vxd, dont take notice cos we all know in real life face 2 face these ppl dont have the balls to say the things they saying behind a computer screen with a hidden identity. :doh: just try to contact the site admin and close any racial topics.

I visited that site yesterday....and noticed quite a lot of racism going on espeically from Muslims against Hindus and Sikhs and then vice versa. I have noticed that a spammer or macro progam is being used to repeat lines of anti-sikh anti-hindu txt.

I have also noticed muslims encouraging other muslims to come from a muslim chat site ummah.com to go to bollywood chat to abuse "kuffar's" (non muslims).

However from our side their is no point getting involved in net abusing lol if they wonna come face 2 face they wont be breathing for too long... best to contact the admin of the chat who I believe is a Indian muslim and make him ban any racist users.

I will be emailing the admin today...lets see what happens.

Chardi Kala

Right ..... I sent an email 2 days ago and i got this respone.

============================

Hi,

We try our best to bann the users and their IP. On average we bann over 25-30 users a day... We have filtered the religious words. but people use different one with more NN's or AA's or AAAA's. You can't use word GURU NANAK. but people use it with different spellings. It's a common problem among all the chat rooms. We are trying our best and so are other hundereds of chat sites.

Regards,

==============================

I dont think it's gud enough so I will be emailling again to press for more action and moderators on the chat.

Right ..... I sent an email 2 days ago and i got this respone.

============================

Hi,

We try our best to bann the users and their IP. On average we bann over 25-30 users a day... We have filtered the religious words. but people use different one with more NN's or AA's or AAAA's. You can't use word GURU NANAK. but people use it with different spellings.  It's a common problem among all the chat rooms. We are trying our best and so are other hundereds of chat sites.

Regards,

==============================

I dont think it's gud enough so I will be emailling again to press for more action and moderators on the chat.

109092[/snapback]

is that it? They still can ban the other speling ways aswel, or cant they just be bothered to?