Happy Birthday Anjaan

sikhlionz

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

thank you everyoneeeeeeee for your wishes & texts & phone calls & cards & presents! (don't be wasting your money on moorakh like me because i am not worthy of your energy & effort!)

talking of cars - lol we just nearly got into a fight!!

we (my sister, my cousin sister & cousin brother) went to see a film and on the way home we were in stood in traffic

there was white english man and woman in the car in front, next to me was a man from afro/carribean origin

so the lights change to green

and the car in front didn't move

so the afro/carribean guy got angry and started horning

so then the white guy got the hint and moved off

the african/carribean guy was in some sort of rush so he drove off like super fast

so we're driving behind the white guy

and he stuck his finger up through the sun roof

lol ok fair play he thought it was me horning at him

but then

he showed us the english flag through the rear view mirror lol like he was waving it around

soooo then i got a bit peed off because i was like ok what does he mean by that, i mean i was born in england so why i have anything against it etc

so i carried on following him

so we drove like a few miles

and then he randomly stops the car in the middle of a main road

and jumps out

and comes marching up to my door saying "what are you doing" and i seriously thought he was going to slap me lol

so then my cousin bro jumps out and says "why you picking on a girl for come and talk to me" so the white dude goes around to my cousin

and he goes "why was she horning at me" and my cousin was like it wasn't her

and this guy is standing there like guarding himself

ready to fight

so my cousin goes

why you swearing at us

and im there saying "we're Sikhs, we're here to defend you, we're not who you think we are don't be hating on us" and then he saw my kirpan and his gf or whoever she was, was like "omg they've got a knife" and i think she called cops

he tried to hit my cousin but he's like over 6ft so he couldn't reach to good lol so my cousin was like "come on then" lol

and my sis & cousin sis were like get back in the car and let's go lol

and then the white guy kind of like calmed down hahahhaha my cousin was fanning him saying "it's a hot day mate calm down" lol ok sounds stupid but was funy to see but just aggravated the situation a bit more

then this dude goes "forget this i don't want to get arressted" so he jumps into his car and drives off

lol extra added drama

i know it's not funny & it could have been a lot worse

just shows how hard it is to control krodh!