Has anyone here heard of Gurumaa???

Pheena

She is a Hindu. I have also heard her Kathas. Very interesting…Her Kathas are usually more philosophical rather then Dharmic. She usually talks more about human nature rather then Bhakti…But just because I listen to her Kathas does not mean I believe everything she propagates. I just filter out all of the un-Sikh stuff. I listen to a lot of Kathas of different Sadhs and Sants, even if I don’t agree with 100% of what they say. For example, even though I don’t agree with some things that Baba Maan Singh says and does, yet I love listening to his Kathas.

She is a Hindu. I have also heard her Kathas. Very interesting…Her Kathas are usually more philosophical rather then Dharmic. She usually talks more about human nature rather then Bhakti…But just because I listen to her Kathas does not mean I believe everything she propagates. I just filter out all of the un-Sikh stuff. I listen to a lot of Kathas of different Sadhs and Sants, even if I don’t agree with 100% of what they say. For example, even though I don’t agree with some things that Baba Maan Singh says and does, yet I love listening to his Kathas.

veer ji, she has no religion. you probably think she is hindu cause she speaks in Hindi. That is only a medium she uses so the majority of the people can understand hindi. She has also done some translation of Japji Sahib, Rehraas Sahib, and Choapai.

What do u mean by un-sikhi stuff???

waheguru. B)

She is certainly not Sikh, she's hindu. She propagates the hindu Mantra “Hari Om”. Although it may be a good manter, but it certainly is not a Sikh manter. Sikhs do Jappa of the Gurmanter. She basically propagates Snatan Dharm. But i am still of the belief that modern day Kalyugi Hinduism is not a true successor to the Vedic Dharm of the previous Yugs.

She is certainly not Sikh, she's hindu. She propagates the hindu Mantra “Hari Om”. Although it may be a good manter, but it certainly is not a Sikh manter. Sikhs do Jappa of the Gurmanter. She basically propagates Snatan Dharm. But i am still of the belief that modern day Kalyugi Hinduism is not a true successor to the Vedic Dharm of the previous Yugs.

veer ji, im not going to argue about what religion she is, but i've been listening to her for over a year now, she has never stated she is hindu or ne other religion. She has also recited teh Waheguru Mantra, does that make her Sikh?? she has also recited Allah Huu, does that make her Muslim.

In any case, i was just curious if anyone here has listened or heard of her, because she is curently vising the U.S now. She is holding a Smagam in Houston on the 4,5,6 of OCT.

Waheguru.

I have also seen her program, she is hindu. The problem with listening to her is that weak Sikhs, may start following her or even become less Sikh because of her. The few shows I have seen of hers she made fun of Sikhs. She may recite Gurbani, be she has made fun of Sikhs. She said something like, Sikhs have akhand paats but they themselves don't listen to the paat, this may or may not be true, but she has no right to say that because she is not a Sikh. Best thing is to listen to proper Sikh kathaks, not any one else.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

"she has never stated she is hindu or ne other religion"

Pheena Jee, she wears a Tilakh, which is another sign proving she is Hindu. By preaching all faiths, just proved that she is a Hindu who is secular, and accepts other religious paths.

veer ji, Only she knows what she is, by speculation nothing definite is understood. She is considered a Fakard Fakeer who has no ties to any religion, not sikh, nor hindu simply because she has a Tilak does not mean that she must be hindu. The Tilaks that she wears is a Method, a way, a utensil. If i start to wear a Sumbrayro ( a mexican hat) to help me from teh sun....that makes me Mexican??? well i don't want to start an argument over this. Perhaps you only saw few of her cources on t.v. The more you listen to her, the more you begin to understand her message.

Waheguru

I have also seen her program, she is hindu. The problem with listening to her is that weak Sikhs, may start following her or even become less Sikh because of her. The few shows I have seen of hers she made fun of Sikhs. She may recite Gurbani, be she has made fun of Sikhs. She said something like, Sikhs have akhand paats but they themselves don't listen to the paat, this may or may not be true, but she has no right to say that because she is not a Sikh. Best thing is to listen to proper Sikh kathaks, not any one else.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veer ji, In your eyes, anyone who is not an Amritdhari cannot talk about sikhi or is not even a Sikh so i expected your views to be nothing more than what you've written. Congratulations on being open-minded.

Guru Nanak Preached to Hindus and Muslim. He was Neither. Do you say he had no right to speak to them. Only that which is Nuetral himself and not being bound by any ties can speak about another. Biased Opinion occur when one is more attached to one than the other. That is why Refrees in a game must be nuetral and not be biased toward any team for them to judge fairly.

She speaks the TRUTH about every religion. She does not favore one over another. If you listen to her more the more you will realize that.

Waheguru.

P.S P

lease i don't want this to become a Arguement, it is just to share with other on what she preaches.